Difference between Iowa & Michigan fans today

EstronHawkKing

MICHAAA.0.jpg

Michigan State's improbable last-play win sent a wave of emotion across college football and at least one fan to the hospital.
ESPN.com reported Saturday night a fan at Michigan Stadium suffered a heart attack on the final play of the game, one that saw Michigan botch a punt snap and the Spartans take advantage by returning the resulting fumble for a game-winning touchdown.
According to the report, the fan is in stable condition at Michigan's University Hospital.

^^^^ Something tells me the fan bases have more in common than they realize;)

Michigan State's improbable last-play win sent a wave of emotion across college football and at least one fan to the hospital.
ESPN.com reported Saturday night a fan at Michigan Stadium suffered a heart attack on the final play of the game, one that saw Michigan botch a punt snap and the Spartans take advantage by returning the resulting fumble for a game-winning touchdown.
According to the report, the fan is in stable condition at Michigan's University Hospital.

amazing what college football can do to a person physically and emotionally. Kind of why I really like the time of year late April - mid August. College football and b-ball is over and I can just enjoy spring/summer time.

According to the report, the fan is in stable condition at Michigan's University

I live in Florida and have tons of Michigan snowbirds and retirees as my patients. They are not known for being physical specimens, Michiganders are very unhealthy and obese

SzvvoCh.jpg

Anyone else see this? I was laughing and had to snap a pic

What was classic, was how the announcers were so surprised that the air was silent for more than a few awkward seconds, and then they were to quickly cover up (holding in for sure laughter) with a comment about the fans admiration for the refs.

I live in Florida and have tons of Michigan snowbirds and retirees as my patients. They are not known for being physical specimens, Michiganders are very unhealthy and obese

yes...and Iowa doesn't have an obesity problem either. Pot says, "Kettle, you be black".

yes...and Iowa doesn't have an obesity problem either. Pot says, "Kettle, you be black".
Michigan, Iowa and every part of this country has a weight problem. When organic/healthy food is priced so much higher and processed food and fast food restaurants are introduced to each generation who has it easier and has sacrificed work in preparing meals for leisure time we get what we are.

Michigan, Iowa and every part of this country has a weight problem. When organic/healthy food is priced so much higher and processed food and fast food restaurants are introduced to each generation who has it easier and has sacrificed work in preparing meals for leisure time we get what we are.

'Merica...where our politicians complain about our obesity problem, but let the food industry use fake sugar, fats and fillers in everything from school lunches to the grocery store and restaurants...ahhhh...someone pass me my cholesterol and high blood pressure pills...

'Merica...where our politicians complain about our obesity problem, but let the food industry use fake sugar, fats and fillers in everything from school lunches to the grocery store and restaurants...ahhhh...someone pass me my cholesterol and high blood pressure pills...

ConAgra and Big Pharma are peas in a pod

Nanny-state. Those who crave it are the fatest of the fat.

Wow this thread kinda went off the rails... But yes we are a soda-guzzling, fast food-loving nation of overweight and unhealthy people. The government, the food industry and yes, even us are to blame.

Latest posts