Did you all see this....Bucky Badger practicing live ball flopping at the Barn?

Or, should I say, live ball diving out of bounds for the ball. A nice way to get an injury before the game.

I watched the video before I saw your comment and that's all I could think about the whole time. Why would a coach have his team practice saving a ball near the edge that's already way out of bounds and risk injury on that elevated floor. I'd be furious if I was a bucky fan and one of the players rolled an ankle.

I watched the video before I saw your comment and that's all I could think about the whole time. Why would a coach have his team practice saving a ball near the edge that's already way out of bounds and risk injury on that elevated floor. I'd be furious if I was a bucky fan and one of the players rolled an ankle.

I think the better question is. Whose the moron that came up with idea of an elevated floor. Can you imagine that in football or better yet, hockey!

I think the better question is. Whose the moron that came up with idea of an elevated floor. Can you imagine that in football or better yet, hockey!
I could see it in flicker football, but that's different.

That was our name for it. That was the game you played on a tabletop with a piece of paper folded up into a triangle as the football. Others may have other names for it.

That's a brand new floor up there. They had a chance to lowee the floor and didn't do it.

Half of the guys who fell looked like they could have easily broken a wrist and sprained an elbow if they stuck their arm out. That extra length of fall is exactly what makes you do something subconsciously like lock your elbow during a fall. I think that is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen a coach do. And you could tell that these guys weren't particularly good at it.

Jesus Momma Bucky Shit Crap! Hahaha Who ever design that court, I'll give him a black eye.
giphy.gif

Or, should I say, live ball diving out of bounds for the ball. A nice way to get an injury before the game.
Seems like a really dumb way to lose a player for a season, and they pay that coach, I'm sure that was gold for the parents of those players. What's next rolling through broken glass?

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this... Am I the only one that gets to Carver or Kinnick early on game days to deliberately tumble down the steps. Got to mentally prepare yourself for what could really happen if a trip/fall occurs. Got to be ready for anything. Thought you guys knew that.