Did Seneca Wallace see any game action today?

V

VintageHawkeye

No? Huh. Any other clowns making a difference in teh NFL? No?
I'm pwoud to not have any cwones on my fantasy team! PWOUD!!

Keep trying to find reasons to make yourself feel better. Wont change the score. You are taking this hard! That is one of the most bitter comments I have seen after a Hox loss to ISU! I love it. Thanks for continuing my jubilation after the Cyclone victory! Awesome!

Last edited:

rivalry week is over man. put it behind you. you and imported_ can put the made up Paul Rhoads hick/tard voice you two created for this week away until next year.

rivalry week is over man. put it behind you. you and imported_ can put the made up Paul Rhoads hick/tard voice you two created for this week away until next year.

OK. Not that it matters to you, but you're the only clown fan that didn't make my ignore list. :)
AND: I was banned @ CyFan for NO reason. Seriously, I did NOTHING even remotely resembling trollish posting (unlike the massive trolling of teh clown that I've done in here). But I got a "get lost troll" message from little chrissy late last night. I laffed. :D

I was banned from cyfan several years ago after one post, the clown nation has proven to have very thin skin.

OK. Not that it matters to you, but you're the only clown fan that didn't make my ignore list. :)
AND: I was banned @ CyFan for NO reason. Seriously, I did NOTHING even remotely resembling trollish posting (unlike the massive trolling of teh clown that I've done in here). But I got a "get lost troll" message from little chrissy late last night. I laffed. :D

It is a fact that CF has the worst mods in the history of these here internets. I'm an ISU fan and I can say that this site is modded much better than over there.

I'd put a 20 down on it being clones85 that banned you. probably the biggest tool of their current mods and has an ever present issue with iowa fans.

I was banned from cyfan several years ago after one post, the clown nation has proven to have very thin skin.

please dont apply what the CF modgods do to all of us.

having met some of them, they are all the kid that got stuffed in lockers and given wedgies in high school and now they're taking out their anger towards "the cool kids". well, except bos over there. that's one mod I'd make sexy times with...

It is a fact that CF has the worst mods in the history of these here internets. I'm an ISU fan and I can say that this site is modded much better than over there.

I'd put a 20 down on it being clones85 that banned you. probably the biggest tool of their current mods and has an ever present issue with iowa fans.

Be well, VigKnit. :)

You obviously went to the troll bait shop and found some good stuff yesterday after the loss didn't you?

TSA will be missed. Poor guy. Misunderstood.

bar_deluxe_celebs_04_wenn2225161__opt.jpg

You did what?

Vintage, you know I think you're a good dude but you may just want to go grab a nice microbrew instead of starting a thread like this. It makes you seem a bit petty. It was a great game, don't tarnish that.

I gotta hand it Vint. At least somebody is standing out front waving the black and gold flag. He may be a sacrificial lamb, but he will be a martyr in my book.

Last edited:

Latest posts