Did Iowa play in a secret scrimmage this weekend?

I found this on another board with active participants lol

Okay I have some info for you. In the 1st 20 min. scrimmage Iowa won by about 10. Patrick w/ 21, Rebraca 11 and Kris 11. Starters were Perkins, Sandfort, Patrick, Kris and Rebraca.
the 10 minute games were both won by Iowa.
Perkins played well. Patrick played well, Kris was the best player on the floor. Ulis and Bowen played well and played together a fair amount. Kris and Sandfort were not great from 3.

Ogundele made a few plays but still out of condition.

I found this on another board with active participants lol

Okay I have some info for you. In the 1st 20 min. scrimmage Iowa won by about 10. Patrick w/ 21, Rebraca 11 and Kris 11. Starters were Perkins, Sandfort, Patrick, Kris and Rebraca.
the 10 minute games were both won by Iowa.
Perkins played well. Patrick played well, Kris was the best player on the floor. Ulis and Bowen played well and played together a fair amount. Kris and Sandfort were not great from 3.

Ogundele made a few plays but still out of condition.
How can that still be? I haven't heard if he's hurt or not. But he can't be just out of shape after having been on campus 2 yrs can he? If a D1 scholarship basketball player can't play 10 straight mins of hoops without having to come out then there's something way off. Being in shape is supposed to be a given for them all.

How can that still be? I haven't heard if he's hurt or not. But he can't be just out of shape after having been on campus 2 yrs can he? If a D1 scholarship basketball player can't play 10 straight mins of hoops without having to come out then there's something way off. Being in shape is supposed to be a given for them all.
yeah, and he looks thin in all of the practice photo's I've seen thus far. This is 3rd hand info so take it with a grain of salt.

Not exactly the competition by which we want to measure ourselves, but glad we had a friendly with the fighting Roos.....

Not exactly the competition by which we want to measure ourselves, but glad we had a friendly with the fighting Roos.....
Might not be tough competition but it's a damn good time to get play timing and callouts tightened up against someone else other than your teammates who know what's coming when it's called.

yeah, and he looks thin in all of the practice photo's I've seen thus far. This is 3rd hand info so take it with a grain of salt.
If he was combining strength training with a personal trainer and nutritionist it would be insane to not see his levels of endurance and stamina increase. His athletic ability playing at the higher weight was still good. He has a high ceiling.

If he was combining strength training with a personal trainer and nutritionist it would be insane to not see his levels of endurance and stamina increase. His athletic ability playing at the higher weight was still good. He has a high ceiling.
I hope you’re right. I’m glad he’s giving it another run, maybe a new lease has him rededicated. Excited to see the team

Latest posts