Dev and Mel

• Thread starter WaterboyHawkeye
  • Start date
W

WaterboyHawkeye

Just saw a tweet as of now that they are at Summit downtown IC getting their "drink and grind on". Cmon.

Not saying kids can't live a college but 1am drinkin at the bar the night before senior night when you've lost the last 4 outta 5... Great senior leadership. Just plain dumb.

Neither of them made any tweets. If it's just some loudmouth who noticed them they have no way of knowing whether or not they're drinking liquor. It's a reasonable assumption if you see someone with a flavored beverage in a bar, but 20% of the people at the Summit right now aren't drinking anything alcoholic. I remember the age where the bars were still the place to be whether you were drinking or not.

Neither of them made any tweets. If it's just some loudmouth who noticed them they have no way of knowing whether or not they're drinking liquor. It's a reasonable assumption if you see someone with a flavored beverage in a bar, but 20% of the people at the Summit right now aren't drinking anything alcoholic. I remember the age where the bars were still the place to be whether you were drinking or not.

Wasn't tweeted by one of them. It's shut down remember lol. I saw it in the activity section where you see a buncha **** besides who you're following. Didn't know the guy. You make good points tho. Guess it's up in the air. Easy to start speculating.

Wasn't tweeted by one of them. It's shut down remember lol. I saw it in the activity section where you see a buncha **** besides who you're following. Didn't know the guy. You make good points tho. Guess it's up in the air. Easy to start speculating.

LOL that's right! I think Marble was given an exception because somebody posted what Vitale said about him playing in the NBA last night. Even if they enjoy alcohol they would have to get totally plastered for it to have any effect on their games. I know it seems tacky given all the losing lately, but they're seniors, they learned how to take a bitter defeat a long time ago. Very late Saturday game, very tough evening a day ago, and it's Friday night. There would be more reason to worry if they WEREN'T at the bars.

LOL that's right! I think Marble was given an exception because somebody posted what Vitale said about him playing in the NBA last night. Even if they enjoy alcohol they would have to get totally plastered for it to have any effect on their games. I know it seems tacky given all the losing lately, but they're seniors, they learned how to take a bitter defeat a long time ago. Very late Saturday game, very tough evening a day ago, and it's Friday night. There would be more reason to worry if they WEREN'T at the bars.

Yeah true, even if they mixed in some meth last night..they should be fine

Just saw a tweet as of now that they are at Summit downtown IC getting their "drink and grind on". Cmon.

Not saying kids can't live a college but 1am drinkin at the bar the night before senior night when you've lost the last 4 outta 5... Great senior leadership. Just plain dumb.

You are only in college once! Has very little to do with their performance on the court. Do you think jordan or barkley partied a little? Maybe will help them relax

Whatever Dev has been doing while scoring 20+ in 6 of the last 7 games.....keep doing it, Devyn!

This is why Fran shut down twitter.....this guy could be an Illini fan in Champaign ratfarting our players.

This is why no one should ever believe anything they read on twitter, and never pass it on like this.

I would submit to you that they may have just been out being 20 year olds with no alcohol and OH BTW game isn't until 7:30 tonight...I think they have plenty of time to catch some ZZZZZs.

Whatever Dev has been doing while scoring 20+ in 6 of the last 7 games.....keep doing it, Devyn!

This is why Fran shut down twitter.....this guy could be an Illini fan in Champaign ratfarting our players.

This is why no one should ever believe anything they read on twitter, and never pass it on like this.

AMEN

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Dev and Mel having a drink at Summit last night!

wasn't tweeted by them or anyone you even know,but you decide to start a thread about it as if it were true. Brilliant.

Isn't Dickerson in town? I'd imagine he was with them. Who cares. Jr smith was sixth man of the year and he was hung over every game last year.

I seem to remember Kingsbury having some of his better nights with a basketball in one hand and a beer and cigarette in the other.

I seem to remember Kingsbury having some of his better nights with a basketball in one hand and a beer and cigarette in the other.

Friends told me they saw him at closing time with a beer in one hand, a cigarette in the other and an ashtray full of butts.....

Then he would nail three or four threes the next game, even the next day/night.....

Not necessarily recommended, but it is legendary....

:rolleyes:

I was one of those guys. Could party all night and not have a hang over or any ill effects the next day. I scored a 26 on the ACTs and I'm sure I would have blown over the legal limit on that Saturday morning. Two of my friends didn't fare as well and ended up re-taking theirs. I'd rather hear about guys partying at the bars than watching thug body slams on the court.

I was one of those guys. Could party all night and not have a hang over or any ill effects the next day. I scored a 26 on the ACTs and I'm sure I would have blown over the legal limit on that Saturday morning. Two of my friends didn't fare as well and ended up re-taking theirs. I'd rather hear about guys partying at the bars than watching thug body slams on the court.
At first I thought sarcasm then I thought liar then I thought sympathy for someone with low self esteem.

Latest posts