Depressing

cobri66

Big Ten Winners and Losers: Week 9 - CBSSports.com

WINNER: Whoever's starting at quarterback against Iowa - Consider the list of Indiana's Tre Roberson,Iowa State's Steele Jantz, Minnesota's MarQueis Gray, Northwestern's Dan Persa, and Penn State'sMatt McGloin. What do they all have in common? They've all spent extensive time this season not being their team's starting quarterback, usually splitting time if not outright benched for poor play. They've all also lit the Iowa defense up, combining for a 149.95 passer rating and a 69.3% completion rate, numbers far higher than each QB's season rates. These are quarterbacks that a good defense feasts on; instead, Iowa lets them run wild.
The news gets worse for the Hawkeyes, as Kirk Cousins and Denard Robinson are both looming in the upcoming schedule. If Iowa can make the since-benched Steele Jantz look like a one-week Heisman candidate, imagine the devastation Robinson will rain down upon the Hawkeye defense.

yep, we are making everyone look good, depressing it is. Losing to a terrible, terrible minnesota team. not a fun year. not at all

It's not all bad, maybe stuff like this can make KF reflect and make some changes. I hope he sees every bit of it and soaks it in. Welcome to the B1G cellars hawk fans.

Sorry, I just felt the need to add something. I didn't watch any of the game, so I have trouble joining in on the ******* and moaning.

It was unlike any game I've ever seen. Coker ran at will, all day long. The defense was sketchy but still only allowed 22 points.
And teh Hawx still found a way to lose.

It was unlike any game I've ever seen. Coker ran at will, all day long. The defense was sketchy but still only allowed 22 points.
And teh Hawx still found a way to lose.

Oh, that's too bad.

Is there any particular part of that description that has caused all the tavern hoks to go full ******?

Oh, that's too bad.

Is there any particular part of that description that has caused all the tavern hoks to go full ******?

In no particular order, teh Tavern Hox are requesting...
A different head coach.
A different QB.
Different coordinators and unit coaches.
Death to optimism of any kind.
All new defensive players, esp. D line.
Execution of anyone who suggests this is a rebuilding season.
A refill on their frosty mug of Hateade.

In no particular order, teh Tavern Hox are requesting...
A different head coach.
A different QB.
Different coordinators and unit coaches.
Death to optimism of any kind.
All new defensive players, esp. D line.
Execution of anyone who suggests this is a rebuilding season.
A refill on their frosty mug of Hateade.

Well done, my brother from another mother. :)

Well you know what's depressing? Scrubbing that mother f****** Orange glow off my wood floors! Been doing it all day and I'm almost halfway done! *******! :mad:

I'm taking a break to see if anyone's thought of something new to talk about. Where's that beer thread anyway? Shouldn't that be popping up?

Nobody is forcing you to watch this team. Maybe we should remember that football is one game at a time and down years do happen. I hate the Gophers, I hate losing to them, but the Hawks are surprisingly still in control of its own destiny. Give up, ***** and moan if you want, but I'm watching next week's game win or lose.

To the negative Nancy's: Cry me a river and drown yourself in it. I'm sick of your whining. This is a football forum, not a suicide watch

Nobody is forcing you to watch this team. Maybe we should remember that football is one game at a time and down years do happen. I hate the Gophers, I hate losing to them, but the Hawks are surprisingly still in control of its own destiny. Give up, ***** and moan if you want, but I'm watching next week's game win or lose.

To the negative Nancy's: Cry me a river and drown yourself in it. I'm sick of your whining. This is a football forum, not a suicide watch

Agree. Getting as mad as some of the people here is indicitive of either a lack of perspective or a lack of a life.

Latest posts