Dear Lord

okeefe4prez

Please do not allow the NCAA to grant the waiver for Kyle Prater to play at Northwestern in 2012. It would not be fair.

USC to Northwestern? That has to be a first

Yeah, and it's scary. Northwestern lost a lot of seniors, but a lot of the guys will be addition by subtraction. PersaStrong never recovered from his surgery, but Colter finally grasped the offense by midseason and ended up leading them to a win in Lincoln. Ebert and Dunsmore are huge losses and it will be a rebuilding year for them, however, given that we lost our three best offensive players (McNutt, Coker and Reiff), plus the fact that JVB has won a single road game in his career (at Purdue, I believe) I'm pretty dang worried about our ability to put enough points to beat them in a shootout like we did last year if they have Colter/Siemian rotation at QB and Prater at wideout. If Prater doesn't get the waiver, I suspect they will be really bad instead of just pretty bad, but unfortunately, I think "pretty bad" might be enough for them to beat Iowa next year.

Please do not allow the NCAA to grant the waiver for Kyle Prater to play at Northwestern in 2012. It would not be fair.

Fitz and the Wildkitties do not have the juice to get this past the NCAA. USC, perhaps. Any SEC school, mos def. But not the Purple Peepleeaters.

Yeah, and it's scary. Northwestern lost a lot of seniors, but a lot of the guys will be addition by subtraction. PersaStrong never recovered from his surgery, but Colter finally grasped the offense by midseason and ended up leading them to a win in Lincoln. Ebert and Dunsmore are huge losses and it will be a rebuilding year for them, however, given that we lost our three best offensive players (McNutt, Coker and Reiff), plus the fact that JVB has won a single road game in his career (at Purdue, I believe) I'm pretty dang worried about our ability to put enough points to beat them in a shootout like we did last year if they have Colter/Siemian rotation at QB and Prater at wideout. If Prater doesn't get the waiver, I suspect they will be really bad instead of just pretty bad, but unfortunately, I think "pretty bad" might be enough for them to beat Iowa next year.

People need to keep in mind, Prater is leaving USC because he wasn't good enough to play. I don't think he is going to put NW on his back and carry them to the Rose bowl.

People need to keep in mind, Prater is leaving USC because he wasn't good enough to play. I don't think he is going to put NW on his back and carry them to the Rose bowl.

You mean it's not to be closer to his family?????? :eek:

Latest posts