Deace is off his rocker....

I think there's a much easier way to achieve the success(championships)
that Deace spoke about today...
Two actually...
1) stop the SEC from signing 35 guys a class & breaking every rule
In the book to do it.
OR
2) cheat at their level.

Pretty sure either option is...
1) better than adding a vandy
and
2) likely leads to the B10 winning more.

Steve doesn't believe in evolution. Yes, that's right. The fundamental basis for all life sciences, including medicine. He ain't buying that voodoo. No siree.

So take anything you hear from him with that little nugget of information in mind.

I had to agree with a lot of things Deace was saying, but I still get a little lost on the idea that expanding south is going to move recruits north. I think he is right to fear Texas schools moving into the Pac 10...of all the talk of expansion, that's the one thing that gives me a sinking feeling in my stomach, and ,I would have to believe, scares the heck out of the SEC also.

I think there's a much easier way to achieve the success(championships)
that Deace spoke about today...
Two actually...
1) stop the SEC from signing 35 guys a class & breaking every rule
In the book to do it.
OR
2) cheat at their level.

Pretty sure either option is...
1) better than adding a vandy
and
2) likely leads to the B10 winning more.

This is the best post I have seen on here all week

I believe with all of the "network" possibilites that if we don't get a team from somewhere outside of our footprint a lot of Big 10 games wouldn't be seen outside of the footprint. even if we don't recruit in certain parts of the country doesn't mean we don't want our teams seen there.

The Big 10 network is already on something like 70% of the cable networks in the US (some of them you have to pay extra for it).

Not to mention that the best games are and will continue to be on ABC/ESPN which are national telecasts.

Getting seen by a national audience isn't a problem now and won't be going forward.

How do you figure? Because ISU is in the AAU? ND is way, way better of an academic school than ISU (and Iowa for that matter)

US News rankings: (Yeah, they're dumb rankings, but people look at them)

#20 Notre Dame
#71 Iowa
#88 Iowa State