David Ryberg

CRwrestling

Ryberg played this past weekend in the Shrine game and he is walking on at Iowa. That is great news for Iowa. I have seen a lot of high school football over the years, Ryberg dominated games for CR Xavier more than any non-skill player I have seen. His prominent position was on the Dline for Xavier, but played any position they needed. He is a little undersized for D1 at (I'm guessing) 6' 240. He's going in as a fullback I saw. I honestly won't be surprised though if we see him on the field in our defense in a couple years.

FB makes sense for Ryberg. I'm sure he'll RS this year and that would put a couple of years between him and Jacob Reisen. The competition is always open and a lot of guys can switch positions, but as it currently sits at FB Ryberg could make a push. I've never seen the guy, but 6' 240lbs sounds like a good start for the making of a brick sh*t house.

During the broadcast of the Shrine Game Coach Schulte of Xavier did an interiew and stated that Ryberg set a school record squat with 700 lbs! Coach Schulte is not the type of guy who would throw that around without truth behind it.

Sounds like a beastly kid from what my brother and cousin have told me(they attend Xavier) his height seems to small for DL in college but he would make for a great fullback and to jerhawk, he already is a brick sh*thouse I cant imagine what Doyle would do with the kid.

Sounds like a beastly kid from what my brother and cousin have told me(they attend Xavier) his height seems to small for DL in college but he would make for a great fullback and to jerhawk, he already is a brick sh*thouse I cant imagine what Doyle would do with the kid.

I agree 2188...it will be nice to find out what Doyle can do with him! Best of luck DR!!

I go to xavier and I was on the sophmore football team last year but david went out for fullback and couldnt hang onto the ball so im thinking d line but i thought he had a lose acl and wasnt gona stay with team.

Latest posts