Danimals time has come

BossTom--I know that yesterday on the radio, Coach Brands said that we would hear about Joey today. Can you confirm that he is back? If so, the dog fight in the room for the 141 spot is going to be amazing.

Yes. Joe will be making the trip to Michigan and Purdue this weekend. Whether or not he gets one of the matches will be up to Coach Brands.

I am so exited to see Joe back in the Hawkeye singlet!

Slaton will have the job if it is based on who is better. He has proved he can beat marion and he showed he can compete 2 years ago. He is our 141-pounder if he truly can return. Look for another all american performance from him! Its good to see Dan is ready to go again, i have been waiting for this day since october. As long as he comes back like he left he will be on the stand again also. I like the 12-2 win in the scrimmage. Not sure about the quality of the opponent but it shows he has the ability to perform, the rest comes when he gets back out on the mat.

I like the 12-2 win in the scrimmage. Not sure about the quality of the opponent but it shows he has the ability to perform, the rest comes when he gets back out on the mat.

The "match" was against the Burkle kid from Coe. He was an absolute animal in high school, but I have yet to see him wrestle in college. Heck, they should have thrown a singlet on Ostendorf, I am sure that he could have given Erekson a good "go".

Latest posts