Dallas Clark Joins America Needs Farmers Effort

how long until clown fan mocks Dallas and his efforts? clown fan is eternally angry about ANF.

Why? Cause they didn't come up with it first?

Ever visit Cyfan, Berg? Clown fan party line is to slag Hayden Fry and ANF because "Iowa isn't an ag school". Clown fan likes to bleat that Hayden came up with ANF to draw attention to himself and the Hawkeyes, and never actually did anything to help farmers in need. :confused: :mad:

As someone who was an undergrad at Iowa when Hayden and the University implemented ANF, I am here to tell you that clown fan is full of hog chit.
But we already knew that, didn't we.

Ever visit Cyfan, Berg? Clown fan party line is to slag Hayden Fry and ANF because "Iowa isn't an ag school". Clown fan likes to bleat that Hayden came up with ANF to draw attention to himself and the Hawkeyes, and never actually did anything to help farmers in need. :confused: :mad:

As someone who was an undergrad at Iowa when Hayden and the University implemented ANF, I am here to tell you that clown fan is full of hog chit.

What did ISU do to help farmers? I mean besides teach livestock cheer routines?

Yo milk, you causin problems again?

What did ISU do to help farmers? I mean besides teach livestock cheer routines?

Look pal, isu is teh ag skewl, so they pwn farming and anything having to do with farming and farmers.
No way U of Iowa should even be allowed to say "farming" or "farmers".

They're bent because they don't seem to grasp that Iowa is a state run university that represents the ENTIRE state, thus creating many MANY "Tavern Hawks" due to their totally choice awesometasticiness! (noted exception: when they want to complain that Kirk makes too much money as the highest paid state employee despite 0 of those dollars coming from the state)...it's in their dooshy DNA...along with "even Hawkeye fans should love Johnny Orr to pieces, but we'll continue to hope Hayden dies a slow painful death in a vat of brown recluse spiders while being forced to watch the Paul Rhoads at Nebraska video the entire time"...It's how they roll. :)

They're bent because they don't seem to grasp that Iowa is a state run university that represents the ENTIRE state, thus creating many MANY "Tavern Hawks" due to their totally choice awesometasticiness! (noted exception: when they want to complain that Kirk makes too much money as the highest paid state employee despite 0 of those dollars coming from the state)...it's in their dooshy DNA...along with "even Hawkeye fans should love Johnny Orr to pieces, but we'll continue to hope Hayden dies a slow painful death in a vat of brown recluse spiders while being forced to watch the Paul Rhoads at Nebraska video the entire time"...It's how they roll. :)

AWESOME. POST.

Look pal, isu is teh ag skewl, so they pwn farming and anything having to do with farming and farmers.
No way U of Iowa should even be allowed to say "farming" or "farmers".

Wait, seriously? I can't tell if you're serious or messing with me? What is your game friend.

Using your logic Scorpio, next time an ISU fan gets their finger bit off by their prize pig "Buella" (all prize pigs are named Buella), they can't go to a doctor, because Iowa is the medical school and it would be lame for them to support doctors.

If a vet is good enough for their wife, it's good enough for them.

/end thread.

ANF is a wonderful sentiment. I like it. At the same time....

a closer look reveals that it is nothing more than a corporate slogan adopted by Farm Bureau.

So now in 2012, ANF is not a grass roots idea. It is a slogan owned by and propogated by a corporation for its own interest.

ANF is a wonderful sentiment. I like it. At the same time....

a closer look reveals that it is nothing more than a corporate slogan adopted by Farm Bureau.

So now in 2012, ANF is not a grass roots idea. It is a slogan owned by and propogated by a corporation for its own interest.

Do you mean this Iowa Farm Bureau ( http://www.iowafarmbureau.com/ )who when you do the search it says, "The Iowa Farm Bureau Federation is a grassroots, statewide organization dedicated to enhancing the People, Progress and Pride of more than 153,000 families in Iowa"??? And when you click on it, it tells you about the ANF slogan and boldly states their own slogan of "Working For Iowa's Farmers, Working For Iowa's Future"??? THAT corporation working for its own interest??? Because if you are, you're dead to nuts, RIGHT! :D

ISU could've thought of the ANF idea but since the only people that watch their games are alums and they already know that ANF it wouldn't exactly be getting the message out there.

If you need to spread awareness, it helps if someone is actually watching.

Latest posts