Dace appreciation

DowsHawk

Dace made remarkable comebacks to even see the field this year.

Based on his play he was selected a mid-season all American first team. We've lost him for the season and while I think we've got some good depth on the O-line he will be missed.

I personally think that the media and we as a fan base put most of our emphasis on the sexy positions. There is unlimited posts about the concern of losing A-Rob and we all know BW was splitting time with him for most of the year. I certainly understand and share that concern but the other Hawks that went down have also been keys to our success. I get irate when I see an article that only mentions A-Rob getting hurt.

I think Dace is a huge loss. I have faith in our backups but Dace deserves some more props for his play and what he's meant for our success this year.

Great post. Here's hoping that he gets the 6th year he petitioned for. The NCAA should take into consideration his injury this year in making their ruling.

Regardless, I hope he is 100% for the bowl game. That kid deserves roses.

Dace has been outstanding. One more year of Dace on our line would be a dream come true. That said, this year's comeback was nothing short of remarkable.

Dace has been nothing shy of a phenominal Hawkeye his whole career. He has had to overcome a lot. He has performed at a high level when on the field. He doesn't get in trouble off the field like most of his classmates have. He is one of my favorites!

Latest posts