Cyrus/Cooper Announcement

Section136

I saw on scout that both Cooper and Cyrus are announcing on Signing Day. Does anybody have any more info on this?

Will they be announcing together or in seperate pressers?

Is it televised anywhere?

I saw on scout that both Cooper and Cyrus are announcing on Signing Day. Does anybody have any more info on this?

Will they be announcing together or in seperate pressers?

Is it televised anywhere?

Hopefully it's similar in fashion to how TMo and Dace did at the AA game in 05'

It is on ESPU??
Well i dont know if Darian Coopes announcment will be televised but I can almost guarantee Cyrus' will be because he is a top 10 recruit. Espnu has 10 hours of signing day coverage at least that is what the commercial said. I sadly dont get ESPNU so I will just have to wait and see.

Does anyone see Cyrus taking the SAT's again as a sign he wants to come to IOWA? I know that the SEC has very low academic requirements compared to the Big Ten and that Iowa has a great Psychology department, the area he wants to major in, so could we use ACADEMICS as the main hook as well as PT?

Does anyone see Cyrus taking the SAT's again as a sign he wants to come to IOWA? I know that the SEC has very low academic requirements compared to the Big Ten and that Iowa has a great Psychology department, the area he wants to major in, so could we use ACADEMICS as the main hook as well as PT?
The thought crossed my mind as well, and also why he had to leave sunday after to be home for classes. Just a thought though.

All I know is that if they're doing the hat thing they will not be going to Iowa. The guys that do the hats never choose Iowa.

We always seem to finish 2nd for the "top" players. I hope for a change in tradition.

All I know is that if they're doing the hat thing they will not be going to Iowa. The guys that do the hats never choose Iowa.

We always seem to finish 2nd for the "top" players. I hope for a change in tradition.

This is JMO, but I really wanted Christian French right up until he did that "hat trick" at his presser. That wreaked of Dondi Kirby IMO. I don't want kids like that at Iowa.

IIRC, Moeaki/Dace/Eubanks/Doering/Stross all did the hat thing at the Army AA game.

Latest posts