CyClowns or Cornholes

HawkeyeMHA

Which is worse, a loss to ISU or the Cornshuckers winning the big ten their first year? Either way we'll never hear the end of it...

If it had to be one, make it Nebby. At least Nebby is supposed to be good. ISU is supposed to suck balls this year. I would rather lose to a good team than a bottom feeder.

If Nebraska wins in their first year we will never hear the end of it. I can see it now "what a joke of a conference, think how many conference championships we would have if we had always been in the big 10". As much as I hate to say it I wish OSU was in their normal form to take it to them...

If Nebraska wins in their first year we will never hear the end of it. I can see it now "what a joke of a conference, think how many conference championships we would have if we had always been in the big 10". As much as I hate to say it I wish OSU was in their normal form to take it to them...

Or you could believe in your team and have faith that a team full of question marks, flying under the radar, with one of the top coaching staffs in the country, can get it done and make a run at it.

I read it wrong, I apologize. I thought the question was straight up lose to ISU or Nebby. In your scenario, I think it's a lose-lose situation. It's the Kobayashi Maru (Kobayashi Maru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) scenario of Iowa football. There is no win in this situation...

It would be much worse if the Cornholios won the conference, anyone that thinks otherwise hasn't been in the unfortunate position of spending time with their fans.

Relax Mcnutter butter, just a hypothetical question, two different scenarios for discussion. No one said that was what I expected to happen, no one said I dont believe in the Hawks (the team I grew up listening to on the radio when I was ten years old). I expect to beat ISU and think we can give Nebby a run no doubt about it. Why the need to be so critical and defensive? Just discussion for fun. find a new hobby if you have to be a dick on here

Last edited:
Sorry about that. which would you rather not have happen, a loss to ISU or the cornhoolio's winning the conference this year? No win here at all...

Relax Mcnutter butter, just a hypothetical question, two different scenarios for discussion. No one said that was what I expected to happen, no one said I dont believe in the Hawks (the team I grew up listening to on the radio when I was ten years old). I expect to beat ISU and think we can give Nebby a run no doubt about it. Why the need to be so critical and defensive? Just discussion for fun. find a new hobby if you have to be a dick on here

As much as I hate to say it I wish OSU was in their normal form to take it to them...

I'm not going to get in a fight on the internet, but your statements contrast each other.

Jesus, you are worse than my wife... just go through threads and find something to disagree with. gag. It's a discussion forum for fun. KF isn't calling any of us for advice so quit being an over-analytical *****. I posted a topic for discussion and I got Johhny Cochran analyzing every word.

I simply asked which situation would you rather not have, how does any normal person that isn't a complete dick have a problem with that. Just dont reply if you are going to be an a-hole. Im here because I like the Hawkeyes and want to talk to other people that like them as well. Move on if you are going to be a dill hole

Who cares about Iowa State? They have no bearing on the prize of a conference title. I would much prefer to choke a game to Iowa State and win the Big 10.

I speak from unfortunate experience, years of it.

As do I. I wound up with a rabid Cornholio as a boss for our combined Iowa-Nebraska company territory. He was an obnoxious alcoholic who got to work early so he could leave downtown DM in time to catch two-fers near his West Des Moines home starting at 4 p.m. Everything Nebraska was good; everything Iowa was crap. I was his No. 2 and managed to get him fired within a couple years; it wasn't that hard, really, as most of the staff and the customer base hated him.

It is my fervent hope Iowa routinely kicks Fusker a$$.

Who cares about Iowa State? They have no bearing on the prize of a conference title. I would much prefer to choke a game to Iowa State and win the Big 10.

This, I would sign up for 2002 again going 11-1 with the only loss to ISU every year.

Latest posts