Cupcakes

bbc

Banned
Stating the obvious but it is time to get rid of the bad non-conference scheduling. B1G is in trouble from what the great ESPN says on making it in the playoff. Stop with the uni and isu crap. Need a tougher schedule

Seems like the SEC schools have had more than their share of puff pastries, 'bama for one.
Looking at their 2012 schedule they had Western Ky, Fla Atlantic, and Western Carolina. Even without strength of schedule not being a factor before now that should be embarrassing.

SEC gets a pass on noncon because they have so many good teams in their conference schedule. As far as Bigten games against power five teams this year, I fear the conference may lose the vast majority of them.

if our biggest problem is that we get knocked by the playoff committee for having a weak non-conference schedule this year, I'll take it.

Every conference schedules "cupcakes." It is a way for teams to get into the swing of the season. Some conferences, however, down-play the cupcakes just to make other competitive conferences look bad. I don't see this changing any time soon.

Stating the obvious but it is time to get rid of the bad non-conference scheduling. B1G is in trouble from what the great ESPN says on making it in the playoff. Stop with the uni and isu crap. Need a tougher schedule
Man , I hate these cupcakes

Give it 5 years. The SEC will be trying to schedule against the B1G, because we are becoming cupcakes.

Latest posts