Crowd at Womens Game

longtimer

Listened to the last quarter of the Women's win and the crowd of 12,000 plus really was into the game. Sounded louder than any men's game I listened to this year. I just wonder if it might just be the demographics of the crowd? Not the older season ticket holders that make up a significant portion of the crowd at men's games. Maybe fans that attend more infrequently and are just more excited to be there? Not sure, but I do think one of the things Iowa needs to do to get this program moving and improve the home court is put the students down front in the good seats and maybe market to get some fresh blood in the seats. In any event great win for women and great crowd

Funny thing is students never come to the women's games. Lots of those elderly people go to the women's game and cheer their butt off! If the people at the game cheer there's not any problem. I wonder why the people at the men's game don't cheer? I know some people thinks when you cheer you make a fool out of yourself and it's embarrassing. Why do those people even bother to go? If you go to the game get into it and scream your fool head off! That's what the Hawk fans did today in Carver and it was awesome! If you call yourself a Hawk fan then get off your butt and support whatever team your watching!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

Latest posts