Craft still sucks.

I saw him play at Wells Fargo in Des Moines. He played a lot in the second half. I have never seen him in person. He is a pretty good defender, but offensively he is not a threat at all. I'm not sure why he would make a roster to be honest.

I saw him play at Wells Fargo in Des Moines. He played a lot in the second half. I have never seen him in person. He is a pretty good defender, but offensively he is not a threat at all. I'm not sure why he would make a roster to be honest.

Quotas would be the only explanation.

He may make it but it's a very short stint, no more than 1 year. tOSU is the only explanation, just like KF's support of a player will get him notice for NFL.

I saw him play at Wells Fargo in Des Moines. He played a lot in the second half. I have never seen him in person. He is hacking the crap out of guys and the refs letting him get away with it, but offensively he is not a threat at all. I'm not sure why he would make a roster to be honest.

fix'd

I never understood how craft got away with the crap he did. Hell I could go into a game and start scratching, clawing, and grabbing at the ball every time down the floor. That's great defense??

If so, then yes, he is the greatest defender the world has ever seen.:rolleyes:

Latest posts