CR I Club Dinner at Kirkwood Restaurant

You should prolly tape your wang to your thigh. It will prevent embarassment from that mega-boner you are likely to pop when meeting your tables football coach.

The restaurant is supposed to be good. Really good. I'll be disappointed if I get grilled chicken breast. Actually, I'll be angry.

Anyway, sometimes one of the coaches in an unguarded moment drops a little nugget, so I listen quite a bit.

I haven't gone in quite a few years. If I would have gone in recent years, I'd have probably said something about our offense that I would have been sorry for.

Why are some of you guys giving Golfer a ration of sh!t? His was a legit post with a sincere question.
Walk it back a few steps, tuff-guys.

I wish I could play as much golf as Golfer.
I have heard the Kirkwood restaurant is good. Let us know how it was Golfer after your pleasant evening tonight.

Pretty good pork. KF sat at our table. He mentioned some younger players that he thought would have potential to contribute. I cannot recall who though. He said one guy on the D Line had improved significantly since December. When asked if our esteemed board owner was banned from the Des Moines I Club, he laughed and said he wasn't aware of that, but that esteemed owner seemed to be absent from the Des Moines event. Said he did talk to him on Sat though. Don't recall how that came up either.

I know I'm special and all that, but I believe a $100 I Club membership gets you in to these things. And the cost of dinner, or in our case a table. No big deal. Sorry to wreck the fantasy that some have of me being some sort of high roller, or whatever it is that they think.

Pretty good pork. KF sat at our table. He mentioned some younger players that he thought would have potential to contribute. I cannot recall who though. He said one guy on the D Line had improved significantly since December. When asked if our esteemed board owner was banned from the Des Moines I Club, he laughed and said he wasn't aware of that, but that esteemed owner seemed to be absent from the Des Moines event. Said he did talk to him on Sat though. Don't recall how that came up either.

I know I'm special and all that, but I believe a $100 I Club membership gets you in to these things. And the cost of dinner, or in our case a table. No big deal. Sorry to wreck the fantasy that some have of me being some sort of high roller, or whatever it is that they think.

Well, cool. Thanks for sharing. It has to get old for them guys to go around talking ball all the time.
You did not ask for an autograph did you? :) I never understood that. I have shook a hand or two and looked a person in the eye, but I have yet to ask someone to sign something (except a check :)) I prefer cash anyway.;)

No autograph.

He looks a lot less stressed recently though. Someone else mentioned that they thought this on Saturday also. Almost reluctant to bring this up, but I wonder if he dodged a bullet by the sudden opportunity found by one of our coordinators. By dodged a bullet I mean I am wondering if he was getting pressure from the AD to find a new OC, and he didn't want to do it.

Speculation only. But he looks better. Happier. And I think I'm not the only one who has noticed this. Could be any number of reasons though.

No autograph.

He looks a lot less stressed recently though. Someone else mentioned that they thought this on Saturday also. Almost reluctant to bring this up, but I wonder if he dodged a bullet by the sudden opportunity found by one of our coordinators. By dodged a bullet I mean I am wondering if he was getting pressure from the AD to find a new OC, and he didn't want to do it.

Speculation only. But he looks better. Happier. And I think I'm not the only one who has noticed this. Could be any number of reasons though.

You could be right. I for some reason or another think things have worked out well. I am glad KF is running things and I think the program is taking steps forward. That is all that matters.
I would only add, the way I see things the opening for RM did not hurt either.