Cowherd on Iowa....

proudhawkfan21

Iowa is still overrated. That's exactly what I wanted to hear because I know CJB is listening....and brooding. Go Hawks!!!

1. Clemson 2. Oklahoma 3. Michigan state 4. Ohio state 5. Alabama

Last edited:
He is currently ranked 22nd in sports radio, so he knows what he's talking about on the subject of overrated.

He regularly confuses ratings with rankings when it comes to football so I can give him a pass.

Seriously though, is Iowa the 4th best team in the country? I don't know but we'll find out. Should they be ranked 4th ? Absolutely. They have earned that and then some.

He said the SEC is overrated and he has two Big Ten teams in his top 4 so at least he finally got that part right. We beat MSU and there will be even more crow to eat on his part. He said Nebraska would beat us.

Iowa is still overrated. That's exactly what I wanted to hear because I know CJB is listening....and brooding. Go Hawks!!!

1. Clemson 2. Oklahoma 3. Michigan state 4. Ohio state 5. Alabama

Why do you keep repeating this drivel over and over and over and over???

Yes, everyone here knows that Cowherd, Herbstreit, and ESPN all hate Iowa. We don't need more threads to tell us that because no one here gives two *****. About it. Enough already.

In defense of the OP, CJB referenced him directly in his post-game comments after beating Nebby. So while others here might not listen or care what Cowturd says.....our starting QB certainly cares and has apparently been using it as added motivation....

Yes, everyone here knows that Cowherd, Herbstreit, and ESPN all hate Iowa. We don't need more threads to tell us that because no one here gives two *****. About it. Enough already.

Did the title mislead you into thinking this thread was about something else? I could tell it was about Cowherd by the way it said "Cowherd " in the title. This was the first thread I chose to click on because I find this subject amusing.

Oh uh yessir mista massah sir

Did the title mislead you into thinking this thread was about something else? I could tell it was about Cowherd by the way it said "Cowherd " in the title. This was the first thread I chose to click on because I find this subject amusing.

I love it...i'd be bored otherwise. I am just reporting what I saw and if discussion follows so be it right? What is wrong with america...i see an espn article stating that the Carolina Panthers are the worst 11-0 team in NFL history. Good lord ameri-grinch!

And to continue the argument I believe beathard cares what cowherd says or sees it because he commented on cowherd after the nebby game.

Don't care what anyone says....... just win. The guy is anal....... thus cowturd. :)

And to continue the argument I believe beathard cares what cowherd says or sees it because he commented on cowherd after the nebby game.

Herd w/Colin Cowherd@TheHerd Nov 27
Herd w/Colin Cowherd Retweeted Chad Leistikow
Next week is going to be really really fun, @ColinCowherd.
Herd w/Colin Cowherd added,
Chad Leistikow @ChadLeistikowC.J. Beathard: "Guys like Cowherd saying we won’t beat Nebraska. That’s exciting. OK well we beat Nebraska. What are you going to say next?"

25 retweets101 likes

Retweet

More

Herd w/Colin Cowherd@TheHerd Nov 27
Herd w/Colin Cowherd Retweeted Chad Leistikow
Next week is going to be really really fun, @ColinCowherd.
Herd w/Colin Cowherd added,
Chad Leistikow @ChadLeistikowC.J. Beathard: "Guys like Cowherd saying we won’t beat Nebraska. That’s exciting. OK well we beat Nebraska. What are you going to say next?"

25 retweets101 likes

Retweet

More

He just say Iowa has a real team on his show

Latest posts