Cowboys LB Sean Lee broken ankle?

SayHawkKid

Just got a text from my brother in Dallas stating Sean Lee has a broken ankle and Hitch needs to be ready.

Lee is fragile. Good player, but cannot stay on the field. That is part of the test as players rise up to higher levels....durability....gotta have special genes at that level.

I'm a Cowboys fan and they never drafted Hitch to play Outside, he was brought in as a backup to Lee in the Middle. If Lee is out for an extended period I would imagine the Cowboys would probably look to a free agency veteran. Either way its a HUGE opportunity for Hitch to get some quality reps.

I'm a Cowboys fan and they never drafted Hitch to play Outside, he was brought in as a backup to Lee in the Middle. If Lee is out for an extended period I would imagine the Cowboys would probably look to a free agency veteran. Either way its a HUGE opportunity for Hitch to get some quality reps.

Interesting, I used to really love the cowboys but Jerry Jones has soured me.

Luv to see Hitch make it.

Interesting, I used to really love the cowboys but Jerry Jones has soured me.

Luv to see Hitch make it.

i am too and yes the cowboys are mired in mediocrity. why they'd ever ink romo - old qb with recent back injuries - to such a high contract is baffling. especially given the team's salary issues. where is Herschel walker when you need him? cowboys desperately need an infusion of young talent like the walker trade provided.

Latest posts