Couple gameday questions...

Sarchasm

What time is the poem before an 11 AM game?

Does the band play in the Fieldhouse before kickoff and if so what time?

Anything else I could take the family to outside of the usual tailgating before kickoff?

Would it be too early to expect the wrestling room open before the Ball State game?

If you have time, watch the coaches/players arrive and enter the stadium (their buses show up 2 hours before kickoff). I've been going to games for years and just did this for the first time @ the ISU game . . .I think I'll be doing it again :)

What time is the poem before an 11 AM game?

Does the band play in the Fieldhouse before kickoff and if so what time?

Anything else I could take the family to outside of the usual tailgating before kickoff?

Would it be too early to expect the wrestling room open before the Ball State game?

The band plays in the rec building (right across the street from the stadium and next door to the bubble. For an 11 AM kick, they'll start playing at 9:45.

If you have time, watch the coaches/players arrive and enter the stadium (their buses show up 2 hours before kickoff). I've been going to games for years and just did this for the first time @ the ISU game . . .I think I'll be doing it again :)

Where do they enter the Stadium at?

The band show in the fieldhouse starts about 80-90 minutes before kickoff. The basketball team will also be having drills in Carver before the game I think.

The south endzone... from Melrose Ave.

They all touch Kinnick's helmet. That is the prime spot, by the statue of Kinnick.

The band show in the fieldhouse starts about 80-90 minutes before kickoff. The basketball team will also be having drills in Carver before the game I think.

Just to be clear, the band doesn't play in the Field House but in Rec. Building.

Latest posts