Could this work

would be tough to field a full team. But on the other hand it would give many more players a shot in a post season
game.

would be tough to field a full team. But on the other hand it would give many more players a shot in a post season
game.

Yeah can of what I thought I would think there would be enough seniors out of well now 12 schools. Maybe like legendary coaches coach the big 10. Hayden, Bo Schembechler, etc...

Awesome idea. With only seniors and a legendary coaching staff it would have nothing to do with the NCAA and would be possible and better than the Senior Bowls we have now. It would actually mean something. The players could even receive payment and scouts would be drooling.

Why not do it?

I think the best time do this would be the Saturday before the Super Bowl and call it the Super Saturday Bowl! One year in a Big Ten area dome like Indianapolis, Detroit, or Minneapolis... the the next year in SEC Country.

Yeah can of what I thought I would think there would be enough seniors out of well now 12 schools. Maybe like legendary coaches coach the big 10. Hayden, Bo Schembechler, etc...

Sounds like a good idea as long as they make it a stipulation to only invite coaches who are still living

i think you could actually make some serious money off it in t.v. and ticket sales. someone tell mark cuban, he could make it happen.

Latest posts