Could Iowa stay within 50 pts of bama?

Could we stay within 50 of Bama?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DuffMan

Could we stay within 50 pts of Bama if we played this year? This assumes Bama doesn't call off the dogs.

O hai TrollMod! How you doin'?
To answer the question, no. Look what 'bama did to meatchicken, and what meatchicken did to teh Hox. Yes, that is an application of transitive properties, but in this case I believe it holds water.
Saban would have mercy on his ol' buddy kurt, but it would still be something like last night's score I reckon.
Yours Truly,
Teh Invisible He-Man

In Kinnick, hell yes! Bring those bama boys into Kinnick in late November and let's see how well they do. Cripes if Western Carolina can stay within 50 certainly our mighty Hawks can stay within 50.

Bama beat Western Kentucky by 35, who lost to Central Michigan by 3, who beat Iowa by 1, which means Bama would beat Iowa by 32.

Of course, this also means that Iowa would have only lost to Neuter Dame by 5 but would have beaten Stanford by 2 in the Rose Bowl. Missed it by that much.

CyKo would be darn glad he didn't have to see Alvis every day in practice. Hawks lose by no more than a TD. See, the thing is Notre Dame tried running routes and stuff against Alabama. Our offense doesn't really run routes so when guys just kind of go out and do their own thing, Bama would be confused and they would have a hard time stopping us.

We would have to go for it on every 4th down. GD still hasn't figured out; three 3yd outs only equals 9.

CyKo would be darn glad he didn't have to see Alvis every day in practice. Hawks lose by no more than a TD. See, the thing is Notre Dame tried running routes and stuff against Alabama. Our offense doesn't really run routes so when guys just kind of go out and do their own thing, Bama would be confused and they would have a hard time stopping us.

:p

ND tackled like Iowa yesterday. Hell, for all intents and purposes they were Iowa in the first half

I cant wait till NW's luck runs out, and they return to the doormat where they belong.....And then you can crawl back to your hole

Could we stay within 50 pts of Bama if we played this year? This assumes Bama doesn't call off the dogs.

Yeah, within the first quarter. It would probably be like 43-0 after the first quarter if they didn't call off the dogs after the 4th td.

FreedComanche

I suspect Saban still smarts from the Capitol One Bowl and would pile on the points until Iowa squealed like a pig.

Kirk does really well in bowl games.

Kirk produced more NFL talent than anyone.

Kirk is coool, calm, and collected.

Kirk woud beat bama in a bowl game. If it was not a bowl game Id say Iowa would lose to a last minute fluke field goal.

Latest posts