Cool story on Iowa DE Recruit Nate Lohn

Seems like a well spoken kid. I hope he chooses Iowa as he also seems to be a very good player. He doesn't seem to be into the glitz and glamour of high profile schools so we may have a chance. Maybe he could be the next Tebow and in 5 years "Lohning" will be the new craze:)

Another cool story, I am only typing a post on this message board topic because God told me to do it. I didn't know if I was supposed to or not, or what time I was supposed to post, but then God made it clear that I was supposed to post at this time and post this exact message.

In all seriousness, I am pretty sure God is a Hawkeye fan, so we should be in pretty good shape.

Seems like a well spoken kid. I hope god chooses Iowa as he also seems to be a very good player. He doesn't seem to be into the glitz and glamour of high profile schools so we may have a chance. Maybe he could be the next Tebow and in 5 years "Lohning" will be the new craze:)

Fixed it

It is amazing what can happen through prayer and trusting in God. God does know what is best for us and will give us guidance.

Example:

A few years ago I couldn't decide which grad school to go to. I had it down to 2 and was praying, couldn't decide. Out of no where a 3rd school asked me to come visit, I loved it and went there. I met my wife and considered it a great experience.

I'm going to volunteer to be on the church production staff. A well place TigerHawk placed over a light at church will look like the bat symbol. How's that for a sign.

DJK: "hey nate, can you ask God where my bong is?"

Nate: "Oh DJK, the Lord won't reveal that to me until at least 10:00pm."

DJK: "Can you ask him what round I'll be taken in?"

Nate: "yes, you will be taken during the second shift of the Iowa City Police Narcotic's Team"