Cook

longtimer

It got so bad he really wanted out of the game with the injury?
My advice Stay in school and get your degree. You are going to need it

It got so bad he really wanted out of the game with the injury?
My advice Stay in school and get your degree. You are going to need it
Okay, let's have a division 1 athlete roll into your knee and buckle it and see if YOU want to stay in the game.

He's had a knee issue, probably has been limited in practice. For him to come back and do what he did in the second half was impressive in it's own right.

I hope Fran can convince him to stay and make a run at something special next year.

His only other options are G league or over seas. He’s obviously not ready for the NBA. 4s in the league can shoot. Being a good athlete isn’t enough unless your like Draymond who does all the small things great like Defend and pass.

Good Tyler: Goes coast to coast under control and makes nice reverse layup under control.

Bad Tyler: Hangs his head after missing shot, fails to get back, and leaves guards in a lurch in defensive transition.
He is fundamentally unsound, has zero confidence in a jump shot, although a high grade athlete. However, I think his biggest weakness is, he gets very nervous and thinks too much, and panics under pressure. It is tough to miss 3 consecutive free throws, among other gaffs, consistently.

If cook comes back next year I think we're guaranteed to be preseason ranked. We'd return everyone but Baer. If he doesn't we will have to find out what nunge has been doing with his redshirt.

As frustrating as cook has been, this team is better with him. There's no one player who can directly replace him, however there are pieces there that could get nicely.

If cook comes back next year I think we're guaranteed to be preseason ranked. We'd return everyone but Baer. If he doesn't we will have to find out what nunge has been doing with his redshirt.

As frustrating as cook has been, this team is better with him. There's no one player who can directly replace him, however there are pieces there that could get nicely.
If Cook returns I see us as a legitimate top 20 level team (if all goes well). Without Cook I think we are an at large type team.

I hope Fran can convince him to stay and make a run at something special next year.

His only other options are G league or over seas. He’s obviously not ready for the NBA. 4s in the league can shoot. Being a good athlete isn’t enough unless your like Draymond who does all the small things great like Defend and pass.

NBA g league pays a lot better and it's not impossible that he would make a spot there. He wasn't committed to rebounding and defense for maybe half the season.

That effort can be contagious. I'm not convinced this team is better with him. At his best, of course...