Connor Stalions gets game ball for '22 Iowa game

From what I read, he takes the position that he did not in game scout future opponents. He figured out signs by watching tv and speaking with an "underground network" of scouts just like him. Yea right. And all those tickets to away games for future opponents? He claims they were for friends. Eye roll.

First, set aside the video of him in disguise at the Central Michigan game on the sidelines (which he reportedly said he does not remember if he went to that game), there is no way to watch enough TV to steal all the signs of a team.

Second, if the bulk of this information came from this underground network, where is the paper trail? Texts, emails? Is his position that this was all over the phone and they described the hand signals to him. Is there a cheaters and rats convention at the Airport Marriot every Spring?

This guy is never going to be allowed back into coaching again. Don't know why he doesn't just come clean and admit that he helped Michigan cheat there way back into national relevance. I don't believe Harbaugh ever gets over the hump without the intel this kid provided. Knowing the other teams plays is a smidge of an advantage......

As long as Harbaugh's check (or some other booster) keeps clearing, he'll keep quiet.
Fair enough. If one of these schools sued the kid under some legal theory, even if it is bullshit, he would have to answer these questions under oath. Doubt he would perjure himself for Jimmy and the Michigan mob.

It may have been AI, but if I recall, there was a snapshot of him holding pictures of signals standing next to Harbaugh. There's also numerous pictures of him walking around the sidelines holding a large stack of papers.

There is video of him standing next to the DC, watching the other side's signals, and then screaming what is coming to the DC. Now, that actually is not illegal. At the game, you can watch the other side and if you can miraculously figure out the signals and adjust, that is not cheating. Its just not plausible.

Again, this turd's position is that between watching them at the game, watching TV, and talking to the underground gang, I completely figured out the calls for multiple big ten teams several years running. Never mind the evidence I was at opponent's prior games. Sure, Connor.......

If your signals get stolen, it’s your own fault
Disagree. Otherwise, why have this rule on the books in the first place? You can change signals up, but your sideline signals typically have a language and a structure to them that is not easy to figure out, but with enough time and cheating, you can.

Its a moot point moving forward given that they have mics now.

Disagree. Otherwise, why have this rule on the books in the first place? You can change signals up, but your sideline signals typically have a language and a structure to them that is not easy to figure out, but with enough time and cheating, you can.

Its a moot point moving forward given that they have mics now.
They finally fixed their problem... 2024... How long has the NFL been doing it? Seems like a long long time.

I hope teams take into account that road environments will be nuts still and hearing those things might be problematic too. They gotta work right all the time etc. Everyone will have to have a plan B still if they are smart.

Latest posts