Connor McCaffery Dishes on Iowa Basketball's 5-Man Freshmen Class

Hawkeye junior shares what he's seen from newcomers:

LINK
despite some technical difficulties a very good podcast Rob. Good questions. I like that you asked a lot about "da haters" and playing for his dad. I've always been interested in that part of things and it was fun to get his take on things. I am a huge Connor fan, he's the straw that stirs the drink for this program even tho he's not relied on for scoring... he just brings so many other intangibles to the court, when he's out of the game I am typically not as comfortable.

despite some technical difficulties a very good podcast Rob. Good questions. I like that you asked a lot about "da haters" and playing for his dad. I've always been interested in that part of things and it was fun to get his take on things. I am a huge Connor fan, he's the straw that stirs the drink for this program even tho he's not relied on for scoring... he just brings so many other intangibles to the court, when he's out of the game I am typically not as comfortable.

Thanks for listening.

Yeah, sorry for the tech issues. He was on the move from his apartment to class and on his cell phone.

Latest posts