Connor 6th Year?

Something I hadn't even remotely thought of till now. I mean what's CMs major/ goals after college? After the last few games I'd say maybe he should enter some 3pt contests but no seriously I wonder if he will. We'll lose JBo Keegan and who else? Maybe JT? So him staying can't be looked at as a bad thing to me.

I would love to see him return. I am amazed, that in this day and age of “all about me”, Connor, having been taken out of the starting lineup in his senior year, embraced and excelled in a completely different role. That is the very definition of “team player.”

Rumor has it Connor is undecided if he is going to be acknowledged on Senior Night. What is everyone's thoughts?

I'd welcome him coming back for a 6th year, he's like having a coach on the court and on the sideline. I think he has a career in coaching ahead of him.
Yes please. He has been great

If he can make one or 2 3s from the top of the key a game, yes. If he gets more then 10 minutes a game? No

Isn't he trying to get his MBA? If he is...he should be done or close to being done. A lot of wear and tear, he is physically beat up, but if he wants to run it back I am all for it.

I am just flat out happy for him. The critics early on were just brutal. I heard zero mentions of his willingness to end his career as a second team guy after starting in his junior year. Who does that?