Congratulations Iowa on a big win!

Iowa is what I thought they'd be going into the year...super young and super athletic. Fun to watch but plenty of bad losses.

The Hawks will beat teams they shouldn't this year. They will also lose games they had no business losing (Omaha). When you can score 87 points a night and play lazy defense that's just how it goes.

But they're fun as F to watch.

Iowa is what I thought they'd be going into the year...super young and super athletic. Fun to watch but plenty of bad losses.

The Hawks will beat teams they shouldn't this year. They will also lose games they had no business losing (Omaha). When you can score 87 points a night and play lazy defense that's just how it goes.

if they can just play defense and crash the boards, they can win many games this year and maybe make the Big Dance, it's a stretch We just proved we can beat a top 25 team. Iowa had control of this game start to finish,

This team did something last season's didn't. They didn't choke. I'm with you on young and talented and this was, or could be, a huge win. But I'm talking down the road.

At the end, Moss took control after breaking the press and took it to the hole. Aggressiveness...that is what this team has. Love it!

if they can just play defense and crash the boards, they can win many games this year and maybe make the Big Dance, it's a stretch We just proved we can beat a top 25 team. Iowa had control of this game start to finish,

Unless we somehow win 10 B1G games, I think our 4 losses in a row might bite us. But, not making the Dance shouldn't be a bummer if this team competes every game. I'm just saying they're young and they're gonna do some really dumb things. Next season and the year after could be amazing.

Omaha is the only bad loss. The others were probably expected. If they were 6-4 at this point, it would not be all that bad. They defended so much better tonight!

Unless we somehow win 10 B1G games, I think our 4 losses in a row might bite us. But, not making the Dance shouldn't be a bummer if this team competes every game. I'm just saying they're young and they're gonna do some really dumb things. Next season and the year after could be amazing.

How many total wins do you think it will take? I don't think there is anyway we don't make it with 20. That means win out in non conference, 11-7 Big record, and 1 win in the Big 10 tourney. It's actually possible now.

after we crush the Ames Cyclones in wrestling Saturday night, that means a clean sweep in football, men's hoops, women's hoops and wrestling.

I've been thinking about trying to be a little more sensitive to the little clownettes and have a little compassion knowing their fans are suffering though a tough year against our Iowa Hawkeyes........................ NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many total wins do you think it will take? I don't think there is anyway we don't make it with 20. That means win out in non conference, 11-7 Big record, and 1 win in the Big 10 tourney. It's actually possible now.

I am afraid of the long grind that is the B1G. A lot of freshman that might run out of gas. If we can get to 7-11 and a B1G tourney win and a NIT, I'll be happy in that this team, with 1 returning starter and 2 upperclassmen, made a legit post-season tourney.

I am afraid of the long grind that is the B1G. A lot of freshman that might run out of gas. If we can get to 7-11 and a B1G tourney win and a NIT, I'll be happy in that this team, with 1 returning starter and 2 upperclassmen, made a legit post-season tourney.

Hey don't dodge the question. I just asked how many you think it will take. Let's just assume we win out in the non conference to go 8-5. What do you think we have to do from there?

It is, after all, entertainment.

Hey don't dodge the question. I just asked how many you think it will take. Let's just assume we win out in the non conference to go 8-5. What do you think we have to do from there?

You're going to need a winning B1G record, and then it depends on the strength of the conference

Happy for the players, great win, soak it all in, concentrate on finals and then get ready for UNI next Saturday!

Latest posts