conference wins: o/u 2.5

how many conference wins does Iowa get?

• 2 or less

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • 3+

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
My guess is 5. Once everyone knows we are bottom feeders, they will think they can coast and we will steal some wins.

I originally said 3, after the Caymans and dismantling by VaTech. Then the little run against some tomato cans, culminating with the neutral court W over a decent Colorado, stirred the Homer in me to bump it to 5. It’ll be somewhere in there, which is > 2.5, so, I guess that means I have to vote “over”.

I originally said 3, after the Caymans and dismantling by VaTech. Then the little run against some tomato cans, culminating with the neutral court W over a decent Colorado, stirred the Homer in me to bump it to 5. It’ll be somewhere in there, which is > 2.5, so, I guess that means I have to vote “over”.

I wanted to get 100 on OSU tonight in hopes that my bad luck with getting would seal us a win. Worst case was I would win 100 bucks. I wish I would have laid the bet.

The Colorado team we beat by 7 on a neutral court just knocked off No. 4 Arizona State by 9 in overtime, so at least we got that going for us.

Doubt we win 5 since we haven’t even played Michigan st or Purdue yet. Those two teams will make us look like a high school JV team playing their first gameof the season.

My guess is 5. Once everyone knows we are bottom feeders, they will think they can coast and we will steal some wins.

That won’t work.. They can coast and win against this Iowa team! Check that not sure this is even a team until they start playing like one!!!!

Latest posts