Conference Title

No.

I also predict that Baby 'Rentz won't win one in the 25 years he'll be in office after Kirk.

No.

I also predict that Baby 'Rentz won't win one in the 25 years he'll be in office after Kirk.

Brian isn’t being handed the keys. I predict he will never be HC at Iowa unless Iowa goes on a serious tear these next 5 years..

If it is going to happen, 2018 would be a good year for it to happen. The schedule is a little more favorable.

Although the 2021 schedule will be even more favorable. So if KF sticks around until 2021, I predict KF will win the championship in 2021 and then retire.

I think he's got one more left in his old bones. Would be the perfect time for him to go out on top too. Then we can look to the future, whether that be Brian (if he's earned it, I have my doubts of Barta still being the AD at that point), or someone outside the program.

They're not getting past the Badgers anytime soon. And the Frost led Huskers may become troublesome.
I thought you were asking a question. It appears, instead, you were making a statement, and not really interested in others' answers. In that sense, you should edit your original post to provide, "Kirk Ferentz will not win another title before he retires." Such change of direction (misdirection) is troll-like behavior.

I thought you were asking a question. It appears, instead, you were making a statement, and not really interested in others' answers. In that sense, you should edit your original post to provide, "Kirk Ferentz will not win another title before he retires." Such change of direction (misdirection) is troll-like behavior.
I was asking a question. And offered my opinion on what may hinder him from doing so.

No, I don't think he will. I see next year as a repeat of 2017 or maybe worse. It's 2018 now and Kirk hasn't won a conference title since 2004. The Orange Bowl win is the highest mountain he will take us to. People keep talking about Wisconsin, we can't even beat N'Western now!

If BF can get this offense rolling they can win 9-10 games a few times over the next few years. It gives them a huge chance to get a title.

Not a chance. The only thing Ferentz has going for him is that solid Defense that Phil Parker usually puts together.

The Offense will never ever propel us to a Championship under Ferentz.

Latest posts