Complaining threads.....

busabus114

are incredible

Some Iowa "fans" are the worst and it seems like they are happier when we lose so there is more to ***** about

Einstein...this is a message board...not a thesis. There are plenty of people slapping backs after a win tonight. A message board is to dissect every inch of the performance. Some are more likely to point out the positive, others negative. Get over it.

Einstein...this is a message board...not a thesis. There are plenty of people slapping backs after a win tonight. A message board is to dissect every inch of the performance. Some are more likely to point out the positive, others negative. Get over it.

Ok buddy, have fun being mad we won by 30

once again...you are missing the point. I don't wear a cheerleading outfit. You look fat in yours. We are obviously all IA fans & are thrilled w/ the win. That doesn't mean we are not allowed to dissect every angle of the game. That is what this is for. this is not foreign policy. This is as low as it gets on the intelligence meter. Quit acting like this is bigger than it really is.

Exactly, so stop posting in this thread b/c you don't even know what its about.

This thread has NOTHING to do with any thread you started. I started this thread based on complaints I view as ridiculous. And how is it not possible for me to not know what this thread is about when i started it?

Are you high?

You're right, I was in the wrong thread. Apologies. Tell everyone about the positives today...

once again...you are missing the point. I don't wear a cheerleading outfit. You look fat in yours. We are obviously all IA fans & are thrilled w/ the win. That doesn't mean we are not allowed to dissect every angle of the game. That is what this is for. this is not foreign policy. This is as low as it gets on the intelligence meter. Quit acting like this is bigger than it really is.

+1

There are definitely two major factions within the fanbase:

#1 - These are the guys for whom, after a loss, nothing is out of bounds. Fire Ferentz, fire O'Keefe, burn down Kinnick, etc...

#2 - These are the guys for whom, after a win, everything is beyond criticism. We could give up 600 yards but win 47-45...when something is posted about the defense, this factions posts about our overall record and how "we know how to get a win."

I happily reside between these two factions somewhere. It's easiest to point out flaws after a loss, but there are always areas of improvement, even after a 31 point win over a top 5 team. There's just harder to see...

My $0.02.

There are definitely two major factions within the fanbase:

#1 - These are the guys for whom, after a loss, nothing is out of bounds. Fire Ferentz, fire O'Keefe, burn down Kinnick, etc...

#2 - These are the guys for whom, after a win, everything is beyond criticism. We could give up 600 yards but win 47-45...when something is posted about the defense, this factions posts about our overall record and how "we know how to get a win."

I happily reside between these two factions somewhere. It's easiest to point out flaws after a loss, but there are always areas of improvement, even after a 31 point win over a top 5 team. There's just harder to see...

My $0.02.

I agree for the most part but complaining about leaving the starters in, students rushing the field, or a WR not catching a pass is pretty ridiculous imo

Latest posts