Colon takes it to carter

dallas

Colon wins big over carter of Virginia tech 13-3. Was no match. Joe had him on his back twice. Know what. Alot of these top wrestlers haven't wrestled joe and he's animal.

wow. colon just put his name on board at 133. it'll be interesting to see how carter comes out against ramos next match.

Yeah. Dallas is in love with him. Im pretty sure Iowa's backup 133 beat colon 7-2 and BJ Futrel beat him by major.
Ramos majored and won by decision over BJ, and beat Ty Clark twice this year but.... Dallas says since Ramos laid an egg at Ohio state Colon would beat Tony. Hopefully they get to wrestle at nationals..

Impressive performance for Colon over Carter however!

Colon is dangerous. I am a huge IA fan and grew up 7 miles from Clear Lake where Joe is from. I was at the duals and Joe demolished Carter. No 2 ways about it. I have been saying for a few years that Joe would be a stud at the D1 level. He is only going to get better under Schwab because he works his butt off. I think Tony and Joe would be a great match but I wouldn't say Ramos is a sure W against him. Joe is so quick and active which is how he beat the snot out of Carter. Remember Joe was beating Andrew Long the year he got 2nd at the Harold Nicolos Open 6-1 going into the 3rd period. Andrew came back to win like 13-9 but I seen that match and told myself Joe was going to be a good one. Give Joe props and watch out because he can be an AA if he continues to wrestle like he did yesterday.

Colon is dangerous. I am a huge IA fan and grew up 7 miles from Clear Lake where Joe is from. I was at the duals and Joe demolished Carter. No 2 ways about it. I have been saying for a few years that Joe would be a stud at the D1 level. He is only going to get better under Schwab because he works his butt off. I think Tony and Joe would be a great match but I wouldn't say Ramos is a sure W against him. Joe is so quick and active which is how he beat the snot out of Carter. Remember Joe was beating Andrew Long the year he got 2nd at the Harold Nicolos Open 6-1 going into the 3rd period. Andrew came back to win like 13-9 but I seen that match and told myself Joe was going to be a good one. Give Joe props and watch out because he can be an AA if he continues to wrestle like he did yesterday.

That match was two years ago and the final score was like 17-10 or somthing.

If Colon stay's healthy he should have a great shot at being an AA this year. I couldn't believe how easily he destroyed Carter from V Tech yesterday.
Seems like he has made huge strides since recovering from his broken jaw.
(Doesn't hurt when you have Coach Schwab to train with on daily basis)

That match was two years ago and the final score was like 17-10 or somthing.

Yep, like I said that match was the same year Long was beat by McD in the NCAA Finals. The match score was actually 19-12 but Colon caught my attention that match. He was taking it to long until he gassed late 2nd period and then was demolished in the 3rd. Joe Colon is much better that some are giving him credit for. I wouldn't be surprised if he moves into the top 7 in the next rankings.

Latest posts