College Gameday to IC???

Playmaker

I heard Herbie mention it tonite I believe...was he kidding? Would they really go there for the Purdue game? I REALLY wish Nebraska had gotten blown out Saturday....really worried that they have new life now....as do their fans who will no doubt now be holding on their tickets for our game with them.

Screw ESPN.

We don't need them to promote Iowa, especially as a Johnny-come-lately bandwagon jumper.

We're doing fine all by ourselves.

----You would think after bashing Iowa's schedule for a month that they would know that Iowa is on the road to Nebraska.

Why? No surprise...they didn't know we had beaten N'Western until someone brought it up...wasn't listed along with Wisconsin.

I hope Gameday never ever sets foot in Iowa City. Can't stand the show and honestly haven't watched it in 5 or 6 years.

Gameday sucks. The only thing about it remotely worth watching is Lee Corso's late-stage Alzheimer's. You just wait, by the beginning of next season he's going to be drooling on himself and screaming at Herbstreit, "Those aren't my shoes!!! You took my shoes!!! I like bananas."

Seriously though, I thought ESPN would have finally recognized the guy's dementia and pulled him after the "Aww, **** it" episode, but sadly they just keeping parading him out there so the world can watch his brain fail. Nothing he says is even close to intelligent about football. He's just a mess and you can tell the rest of the hosts know it. It's hilarious how any time he starts talking they all just hold their breath and cringe.

I could actually see them going to Lincoln for the Nebraska Iowa game....do they ever do that show the day after Thanksgiving? I don't think they'll go for the Purdue game.....simply not a big enough match up

Latest posts