coker timeline

WhitUp

Report says 1:30 october 28th the day before Iowa played @minnesota. What time does Iowa usually leave for road games? i think it was early or midafternoon game. Would they have left by 1:30?? If not i'd think they'd of left shortly after. I wonder if he had been contacted by the police before the game.(He ran for 252 that day)

According to an Iowa City Police Department incident report from Oct. 28, 2011, obtained by an open records request, Coker was the suspect of an assault investigation initiated that day.
According to that report, a woman reported to police that she was the victim of an assault at Coker’s residence, 618 Iowa Ave. The alleged assault took place sometime between 1:15-1:30 p.m. on Oct. 28.

you'd think they would have been in minny long before that... Even when they have a home game they are in CR the night before. who knows...

I don't think they would fly to minnesota, so 3 hour bus trip I'd assume you'd want to be there before dinner, so latest to leave I'd think be around 2 or so.

Doesn't every Big Ten road team have a walk-through in the opposing stadium the day before the game? If so, it would be surprising that the team had not already left for Minneapolis (meaning at least in a bus on the way to the airport) by 1:30pm on Friday, October 28.

Perhaps it was 1:15-1:30 am (the previous night), but that would be an inconsistency in the story.

Hopefully someone in charge reads this and gives him that scholarship back. Or a lawyer. If not we can give the scholarship to Adam Robinson.

Latest posts