Coker not the man @ Stony Brook?

It just goes to show Coker was right when he said same level of talent as Iowa... Perhaps better?!?!?!

So refresh my mind again will ya.. Why did Coker leave Iowa?

He didn't enjoy playing infront of 70k+ fans and 100k opposing team fans, more comfortable infront of 6k+ fans and getting out rushed by his teammate. Oh yeah bowl games aren't any fun either and showcasing your skills on national tv.... overrated.

Nothing wrong with not getting as many rushing yards when your teammate was Big South Offensive Player of the year in 2011. (1,633 yds)

Coker will get his opportunity and most likely be very productive be season's end.

I think the Hawks will miss his durability at the RB position by the time this season is over.

The other guy was the conference player of the year and played most the game with the starters.Coker played great and played with second team guys most of the time.Come on guys!

I saw the highlights of the Stony Brook game. Coker looked like his usual self running over guys for 1st downs. The other guy (name escapes me) had above average athleticism. He looked very fast and had one run where he leaped right over a guy and barely missed stride. Speed and athleticism wins every time.

The other guy was the conference player of the year and played most the game with the starters.Coker played great and played with second team guys most of the time.Come on guys!

Coker scored the first touchdown. The other dude had a career/school record 84 yard run. Too early to tell, but I expect Coker to do very well there.

Latest posts