Cody zeller

He is class of 2011,right? I wish we had two to give that year, in case Randle and Zeller are interested in Iowa...which one would we take? I say Randle...hope comes to pass. This is why I questioned redshirting Archie...it took a second scholly away from the 2011 class.

The oldest Zeller just never impressed me much at ND. The middle one seems ok at UNC but not a worldbeater,plus injury-prone. They both seemed skinny,with no real paint presence...but good outside shooters. That would fit with licks style,no doubt,and not saying I would not like to have him...just that Randle would be a dynamic ,difference making playmaker in a college game that favors guards as key to success.

The oldest Zeller just never impressed me much at ND. The middle one seems ok at UNC but not a worldbeater,plus injury-prone. They both seemed skinny,with no real paint presence...but good outside shooters. That would fit with licks style,no doubt,and not saying I would not like to have him...just that Randle would be a dynamic ,difference making playmaker in a college game that favors guards as key to success.

Can I change my answer???

He is class of 2011,right? I wish we had two to give that year, in case Randle and Zeller are interested in Iowa...which one would we take? I say Randle...hope comes to pass. This is why I questioned redshirting Archie...it took a second scholly away from the 2011 class.

Cody Zeller's Mom & Dad are both from Springville, IA.

You would think that with alot of relatives in the Cedar Rapids area, Iowa might be able to land one of the 3 Zeller 7 - foot boys.

That would be great

i'm hoping we can land this recruit.was wondering what you all think of him if we get him.....

He will be the next Tyler Hansbrough if he signs with us.

We will hear about how hes not that good and how we can do better if he signs somewhere else.

That's how it works

He will be the next Tyler Hansbrough if he signs with us.

We will hear about how hes not that good and how we can do better if he signs somewhere else.

That's how it works

Unless of course you are cynical in nature and then the reverse tends to be true.

If he signs somewhere else - there was no way Iowa would have ever signed him because he is too good to look at our program.

But If Iowa does sign him - He's not a difference maker, another slow white guy, robot like, not a play maker.. you know the routine...

That's also how it works.

I posted in another thread that I think he will go to Purdue. I would love to see the Hoosiers get him, but I don't think that will happen.

I can't wait for Lick to go head to head with the top coaches for recruiting...should work out well...

Seems like Lick has already gone head to head to get McCabe, Brust & Larson, so it just may work out well, yes.

Cody Zeller should consider Iowa. He's got tons of relatives around the eastern Iowa area. He would be a star, unlike his older brother Luke was at Notre Dame, where that coach didn't seem to like to play Luke much.

Cody Zeller could work out great in Iowa.........heck, let's hope he doesn't end up at a troubled program like North Carolina. :cool:

Not saying it is anything but a long shot, but the Zellers are very high on Lickliter from what I hear, And not just the polite kind of thing. It is apparently genuine.

Not saying it is anything but a long shot, but the Zellers are very high on Lickliter from what I hear, And not just the polite kind of thing. It is apparently genuine.

Again, Cody Zeller has loads of relatives within about 45 minutes of Iowa City. I'm sure that they're in contact with Cody's parents about how well he would be received as a Hawkeye. The good news is that Cody only saw Iowa on a Football Saturday, last fall.

Latest posts