Cody Larson confirms commitment to Gators

Appears to be a solid player who could have helped. Wish he would have given Fran a chance. Hopefully this will work out well for all concerned. Not sure he would have stayed had he come to Iowa City under either coach.

Disappointing to not see him committing to the Hawks, but hopefully Basabe signs in his place! Then we'd just need a PG to fill Brust's spot.

Let's not forget...Florida probably is not banking on Cody becoming a star...needed someone to fill out the team...not that he won't contribute...but at this stage of the game...it's not exactly the most telling thing.

If he doesn't get quality PT in two years I see him leaving for Indiana or Baylor for example. No way he rides the pine or not impact player that long when a school like Iowa would have offered immediate impact.

Well now that he is not a Hawkeye and I hate Florida in every way, I will NOT wish him well.

Well I don't really wish him well. Goodbye. I know I should wish him well but what do I care about Florida? And truthfully..what does HE care about Florida? I hope riding the pine suits him. This doesn't seem right at all.

I think he will be better in college than he was in high school because he has to be due to the coaches having control and not being considered big time like he was in high school. The talent is there with Larson. It sucks that he went to Florida but we don't need a kid who is having second thoughts about coming with what has gone on around here lately.

Gainesville is kind of a weird place. I am sure that any of us car traveler Iowa fans are familiar with it as we pass through each year on our way to a bowl game. Pretty much a couple of hours away from everything. Cool bat house though.

Latest posts