Coaches Poll

I can't believe that clown (Pelini) is going to be a coach in the Big10. The horror.....the horror.

I can't believe that clown (Pelini) is going to be a coach in the Big10. The horror.....the horror.
As I have said on numerous occasions...the B10 has no idea what they are bringing in. Pelini is a complete *****...you ought to watch his weekly press conferences...WOW. Their fans are the most biased group of any sport at any level bar none. Just wait and see...

I still can't beleive that the Coaches poll factors into the BCS. IMO that's the biggest joke. Coaches should be far, far away from anything that factors into choosing Their Champion..

As I have said on numerous occasions...the B10 has no idea what they are bringing in. Pelini is a complete *****...you ought to watch his weekly press conferences...WOW. Their fans are the most biased group of any sport at any level bar none. Just wait and see...

Oh I know, believe me I know. That is why I was not and never will be happy about Nebraska joining the Big10. We will never be rid of these knuckle dragging slack jawed self important cretins.

Absolutely hilarious how some of these guys voted.

Agreed....the coaches poll shouldn't have any bearing what so ever in determining the BCS rankings. Bias and agendas rule.

Latest posts