Coaches Hot Seat has Ferentz No. 8

Queue the responses that KF's salary is irrelevant in 3... 2... 1...

For the record, KF's salary is only irrelevant to ME personally because I would be unhappy with these results even if he was coaching for free.

His seat is hot according to fans.. University not so much.

This this this!!!

That $20 Million buyout is a flame resistant cushion he's sitting on. Fans can get mad all we want, his seat may get hot but he's not going to feel it.

Barta on the other hand, game on. He handcuffed us, he should feel the repercussions.

This this this!!!

That $20 Million buyout is a flame resistant cushion he's sitting on. Fans can get mad all we want, his seat may get hot but he's not going to feel it.

Barta on the other hand, game on. He handcuffed us, he should feel the repercussions.

Time for Barta to go to a West Coast school as AD?

Hmmmm, if this has already made the blogs, it is srs business.

Kurt, teh blogz say ur butt is getting Hawt, I has worried for U.

BFD. I don't know about his seat being hot but I've had a red *** over KF's coaching (and all the games it has lost the Hawks) since 2006. Despite my patience (and an unfulfilled teaser or 2 about the NFL sniffing around) it still hasn't resulted in any change yet.

Ferentz has to be… The MOST Overpaid Human Being on Planet Earth!

BARTA!!!!

When it comes to it, and I don't like to take sides, but if I have to go with the pathetic coach who lost to CMU, or the guys who get so angry they post crap like this on a forum in bold cuz they really mean it!...I have to side with the coach.

When it comes to it, and I don't like to take sides, but if I have to go with the pathetic coach who lost to CMU, or the guys who get so angry they post crap like this on a forum in bold cuz they really mean it!...I have to side with the coach.

Bold is serious business...

That came from the article. Please inform yourself with the complete thread before informing your opinion on a post.

That came from the article. Please inform yourself with the complete thread before informing your opinion on a post.

Yeah, if I want to inform myself, I'm not reading some crappy blog. But sorry for teasing you for using bold font, when I should have been teasing you for WRITING IN ALL CAPS AND USING MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!

This this this!!!

I agree with this, even if Barta somehow found the money to use for a buyout and did have the balls to fire KF he still needs to go with KF because I still don't trust him to make a good hire for the football program with the way he screwed up the basketball hire in Lick. One bad hire in football will set a program back a lot longer then it will in basketball.

His seat isn't that warm. His other two sons will graduate and have assistant coaching positions along side him before he leaves.

Yeah, if I want to inform myself, I'm not reading some crappy blog. But sorry for teasing you for using bold font, when I should have been teasing you for WRITING IN ALL CAPS AND USING MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!

It is used to emphasize an expression when it cannot be spoken verbally. IE using this forum board. One could also use it in an instant message or possibly a text message. Even a "crappy blog" could use it as well. I'm no social media expert but typing a word in caps shows expression, especially when followed by exclamation marks that put emphasis on that word. Sorry you didn't recognize the usage I was trying to express. I thought having 6000 posts would make you more familiar with these types of post.

Latest posts