Coach Doyle Salary

goods10

Does anyone know exactly how much he is paid as the Strength coach at Iowa? How does it compare to an NFL strength coach?

I am sure I could search the internet for the $$ figure but I am lazy and banking on the fact that someone smarter than I am on here knows the answer.

Thanks.

Does anyone know exactly how much he is paid as the Strength coach at Iowa? How does it compare to an NFL strength coach?

I am sure I could search the internet for the $$ figure but I am lazy and banking on the fact that someone smarter than I am on here knows the answer.

Thanks.

Whatever Dallas Clark, Robert Gallery, Bob Sanders, etc. pay him.:)

I'm pretty sure NFL S&C coaches make a comparable salary to big time BCS S&C coaches. Probably in the neighborhood of 100-200K, with the big range coming from experience, education, etc.
I'd imagine Doyle's 277K salary is towards the top end of all S&C coaches, BCS and NFL.

I wonder what his parents said when he told em he was going to lift weights, work out and show others to do the same for a living.

Yes...but can he squat half his body weight 100 times in 8 minutes? Just kidding, big fan of coach Doyle and it's good to see Kirk recognize him the way he did the other night. This guy brings the edge to Iowa Football, not just physically, but he instills the mental toughness to get these guys to perform at high levels.

Latest posts