Clowns sure have gone downhill

Wow, I didnt realize this and it is surprising. Top half of that league must be pretty tough and or teams have caught up to how the cyclones play ball.

Where are all the posters fawning over that hire and turn around now? He's done well despite the skid, but so many peeps are prisoners of the moment.

Where are all the posters fawning over that hire and turn around now? He's done well despite the skid, but so many peeps are prisoners of the moment.
The college season is long enough to have some ups downs and back up again moments. It's when you see them be that drastic it makes you scratch your head. With no major injuries or players being out it's interesting to what causes that

The college season is long enough to have some ups downs and back up again moments. It's when you see them be that drastic it makes you scratch your head. With no major injuries or players being out it's interesting to what causes that
Flows to season, parity, - other teams catching up with what Otzelberger is going to run - ie better scouting reports on a new program. Also, teams and players catch fire, but most of the time they resort back to their averages right? ISU was on fire early, but came back to the means when the competition stiffened up.

I look at it like this - I mean, Jordan has shot like shit this season. I'm almost willing to bet any amount that he goes on a stretch where he can't miss again and is on fire.

Just like Keegan. Early in the season, he was on fire. Made getting 20 points look easy - the competition got harder, the scouts out and he's taken a little bit of a step back. Flows of the season, parity, - other teams catching up..

Very rarely are players so good enough that they can play at a high level for huge portions of the season. It's typically a journey with peaks and valleys.

Honestly the Big 12 might be the best it’s ever been. Lowest ranked team is KSU at 63. Almost every game is a Q1 game.

Clones still ranked 36 in the NET and have a 5-7 record against Q1 teams. Just gotta go 4-4 to end the season at 20 wins and I think they are in which would be miraculous considering what everybody thought this team would be. Might be a tall order though

When you have to grind to win games the way Iowa St. does you are going to wear out at some point. Just spitballing here, it looks like they have hit the proverbial wall.

In contrast, Iowa can't shoot either. They are last in the conference in 3 point buckets made, yet they get a lot of easy shots(and they miss a shitload of them too) point being is that they don't have to grind the way ISU does even though they lack outside shooting.