Closure Finally on Jaleel Johnson

Hawkfromnorwalk

Just saw a retweet come across my news feed. One of the midwest recruiting guys on Scout is reporting that Jaleel will not be gracing Dantonio with his presence this weekend.

Last edited:
Re: Closure Finally on J. Johnson?

Saw that. Good that will put to rest all the other JJ threads. Welcome to IC Jaleel.

images

Kozan, Lambert, NSD..

...All I see is Michigan people talking about Kozan on Twitter.

He announces on Sunday..

Do either of those two players have a twitter account so we can have a meltdown or celebration every time one of them tweets?

I think the armchair psychologists/twitter interpretors need a new assignment or they may become restless.

Do either of those two players have a twitter account so we can have a meltdown or celebration every time one of them tweets?

I think the armchair psychologists/twitter interpretors need a new assignment or they may become restless.

Fortunately, they do not.

;)

Right now the class is pretty good. If Iowa can land Kozan and Lambert, the class jumps up to really good. Anyone else is gravy on top IMO.

Kozan, Lambert, and a couple of those DTs (Curry, Jackson, Henry), a WR, Draper.. that would be the best case scenario at this point I think.. no?

More DTs are really a big Need right now.

Latest posts