Clemson Decommit- DE Elijah Daniel

Anyone know the story behind this DE decommiting from Clemson? I see Indiana is making a push to land him. With Kenney and the other DE commit in the Hoosier fold so to speak. Do you think Iowa should take a stronger look at this guy?

I personally haven't seen any mention of this kid? Would Iowa even have a chance at bringing him in?

FWIW

I saw we bring him aboard, waste his freshman year on the kick/kickoff return teams, then stick him behind a less talented player for 2 years until "he's ready to play."

#cynical

Clemson got out of this one. The story is Daniel wont be eligible, and if you cant get into Clemson how are you going to get into Indiana?

Clemson got out of this one. The story is Daniel wont be eligible, and if you cant get into Clemson how are you going to get into Indiana?

I don't know how Clemson handles athletes but it's a lot harder school to get into that Iowa, I think.

Indiana state recruits haS 1 5* recruit who's going to ND.
6 4* RECRUITS 3 commited to Indiana at this time
13 3* recruits,
if Iowa would produce that much Talent they would be better than they are.
Iowa this year has 1 4* and 5 3*'s by ESPN, this and this alone keeps IOWA from being a constant Top level talent, with the 2012 class 4 of the 6 commits from Illinois being 4* players.
this the benefit of Illinois being down and ND looking for Talent elsewhere
PEOPLE WANT better results in recruiting but you have to look ay who they are recruiting against.

Last edited:
The F he hasn't. Pay attention.

The kid who committed to IU, on Sunday, is Darius Latham, who was once committed to Wisconsin.
Believe it or not I do pay attention, mostly because I live in Indianapolis........Apology has been accepted.:D

Football Recruiting - Elijah Daniel - Player Profiles - ESPN

Check out the visits the last two weeks to ole miss and miss state, then is visiting FLORIDA January 12th.

Bottom line we are not getting Daniel, so lets spend our time worrying about guys that we can get..

The kid who committed to IU, on Sunday, is Darius Latham, who was once committed to Wisconsin.
Believe it or not I do pay attention, mostly because I live in Indianapolis........Apology has been accepted.:D

Football Recruiting - Elijah Daniel - Player Profiles - ESPN

Check out the visits the last two weeks to ole miss and miss state, then is visiting FLORIDA January 12th.

Bottom line we are not getting Daniel, so lets spend our time worrying about guys that we can get..

tumblr_m3ojjrUoqr1r31ujz.gif

Latest posts