Classic ... was Jon Miller holding up the Corso sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess......same thing u got banned on the other site for....and same thing u got suspended for.

Well, at least I know I'm not being an ***.

I don't know why, but I think DOCB came here from CF.

Last edited:
for what?

The video is classic and maybe some of ya need to try laughing for a change

Jon runs a pretty clean board here (thus why when you go to the paid sites, the language and topics are usually quite a bit more colorful). If you can't talk on a message board without being stupid about it, then this isn't the place for you.

Gosh

its Saturday and the ANAL crowd is out in force

try a few bong hits which will help ya chill ....

My Fing god ... some folks have about the same SOH on forums as the
Cheney family

Gosh

Cheney family

Pardon us for being tired of you. You only come off as a total troll.

DOCB, I think during your most recent bannishment, Jon said something to the effect of failure to understand the personality of the community here @ HN. Your comprehension has not improved.

Now if I were you I would hurry up and jump on that delete button before Jon gets back from lunch. Only problem there would be the rest of the posts will remain. Make ya deal. If you delete all of your posts I'll delete mine and maybe the others will as well and we can make this thing go away before Jon gets home.

Better hurry.

Gosh

Cheney family

Hey parolee, you might try working your schtick in the politics/controversial forum. You'll still be tagged as an attention-seeking terd, but the tolerance level in there is quite a bit higher than out here in the real world. For instance, it might take twice as long for you to be permanently banned.
Edit: the crack about the cheney family's SoH is quite funny; well played.

Elaine as DOCB

Jon Miller as The soup Nazi:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNwbjcuQUv8]YouTube - Seinfeld - Soup Nazi - NO SOUP FOR YOU![/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts