Clark may set another record

longtimer

Clearly the most significant player to ever play women's basketball. So many records and accomplishments and taken her sport to a level no one could have predicted

Already set a number or rookie records but may be on the verge of setting one she would rather not have. She leads the league in turnovers with 106. may not end up being the record for a season but I would guess has to be a record for a rookie? Always room to get better

Clearly the most significant player to ever play women's basketball. So many records and accomplishments and taken her sport to a level no one could have predicted

Already set a number or rookie records but may be on the verge of setting one she would rather not have. She leads the league in turnovers with 106. may not end up being the record for a season but I would guess has to be a record for a rookie? Always room to get better
I think she'll blow away the previous season record (137), but I also think she's already changing the way the game is played and it's too bad since at least 1/3 of these TOs so far are due to teammates either not catching the ball or not cutting on time leaving CC with the TO but not the one at fault.

I think she'll blow away the previous season record (137), but I also think she's already changing the way the game is played and it's too bad since at least 1/3 of these TOs so far are due to teammates either not catching the ball or not cutting on time leaving CC with the TO but not the one at fault.

It is almost criminal that her teammates are incapable of taking advantage of her skills

They certainly would have not won Any games without her on the floor

Remember records were made to be broken

In the Seattle loss last night, Caitlin shattered WNBA Rookie records...

In the first half of the game alone, Clark shattered an astonishing WNBA rookie record. She became the fastest player to reach 300 points scored, 100 rebounds, and 100 assists.

Hot Damn

In the Seattle loss last night, Caitlin shattered WNBA Rookie records...

In the first half of the game alone, Clark shattered an astonishing WNBA rookie record. She became the fastest player to reach 300 points scored, 100 rebounds, and 100 assists.

Hot Damn
She was also the fastest to 200/75/75 and 100/50/50 if I remember correctly.

The following is cut and pasted from good old Google search. All highlighting and color changes are in the copied info.

The WNBA will pause for a mid-season break during the 2024 Olympics, which are set to take place in Paris from July 26 to August 11. The break will last from July 21 to August 14. The 2024 WNBA regular season will conclude on Thursday, September 19. Each team will play a 40-game regular season schedule.
The 2024 WNBA playoffs will feature a reconfigured format:

The 2024 WNBA playoffs are scheduled to begin on September 22 and conclude with the finals on October 20

1. Qualification: The top eight teams with the highest winning percentages over a 40-game schedule, regardless of conference, will qualify for the playoffs.
  2. Seeding: Teams will be seeded based on their regular-season records.
  3. Playoff Structure: The postseason will include three rounds of series-play:
    • First Round: Best-of-three series. (1 seed vs 8; 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6; 4 vs 5.)
    • Semifinals: Best-of-five series.
    • Finals: Best-of-five series.

As of Saturday morning, the Fever is sitting just outside of the 8 team playoffs:
1 NY 15 - 3
2 Conn 14 - 3
3 MN 13 - 4
4 Seattle 11 - 6
5 Vegas 9 - 6 (Gustafson and Martin)
6 Phoenix 8 - 8
7 Atlanta 6 - 9
8 Chicago6 - 10 (Devil)
9 Indiana 7 - 12 (Clark)

One of the fallacies is the turnover stat. On a turnovers per minute played there are other players almost as bad.

Latest posts