Clarification: Post Game Fran Presser

NikeHawk21

Was Fran specifically asked in the post game what he said to the official in the tunnel or what he said on the court? Did Fran at the time even know that someone had heard him?

If not pretty disgusting (well we already knew that) how little credibility the media has. All the major new outlets in their report made it sound like Fran was specifically asked about the incident after the game, when I don’t believe that was the case.

Was Fran specifically asked in the post game what he said to the official in the tunnel or what he said on the court? Did Fran at the time even know that someone had heard him?

If not pretty disgusting (well we already knew that) how little credibility the media has. All the major new outlets in their report made it sound like Fran was specifically asked about the incident after the game, when I don’t believe that was the case.

He was asked about it but I'm not sure whether he even realized it or not. He answered the question like he was asked about commenting on the officials. That's one was the media is wrong. They make it sound like he cant comment on that incident, when all he was saying is he cant comment on officials at all.