CJ Beathard is OURS!

beatcha by a nose. Here's the tweet

Rob Howe @HawkeyeInsider Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
'12 TN QB C.J. Beathard (@cjbeathard) just confirmed to me via txt that he has committed to #Iowa #Hawkeyes. Was #OleMiss verbal.

how does KF sleep at night stealing these commits from other schools?

do I need to note this is sarcasm?

Knowing how Beatrice is pronounced Be-a-tris and not Beat-rice, is this kids name pronounced Be-a-thard and not Beat-hard?

For the fans that were bashing how the Hawkeyes recruit...not saying too much now are you? Started well with some nice early commits and finishing well and with a couple more scholarships out there this could be a very, very good class for the Hawks.

Also, would like to add that the Hawks have some pretty good "walk-ons" as well that are coming to Iowa City.

For the fans that were bashing how the Hawkeyes recruit...not saying too much now are you? Started well with some nice early commits and finishing well and with a couple more scholarships out there this could be a very, very good class for the Hawks.

Also, would like to add that the Hawks have some pretty good "walk-ons" as well that are coming to Iowa City.

Agreed. 2 weeks ago Debbie Downer was the most popular poster on all the message boards. She must be so angry that her doom and gloom isn't selling as well right now:p

Two thoughts.

One with input (assumed) from an NFL GM Iowa is deemed a good fit for his grandson.
Two no Vandy offer for a Nashville QB has me going.....why? With Vandy it could be purely grades or maybe they a stacked at the position.

He looks like a good fit for our system and has some potential but needs size. Will not be seen by Sokol and Jake as an immediate threat but could become very good by the time he's an upperclassman,

Latest posts