Christian French--Iowa Coaches at Kingston

SPGroth

A group of the Iowa coaching staff (Johnson, Morgan, Campbell, and Ferentz) were in attendance at the Kennedy/Linn Mar game last night at Kingston Stadium. They watched the first half of the game from the sideline.

At half time, Coach was surrounded by a bunch young kids. He was shaking hands and telling them all to make sure that they are studying hard.

A group of the Iowa coaching staff (Johnson, Morgan, Campbell, and Ferentz) were in attendance at the Kennedy/Linn Mar game last night at Kingston Stadium. They watched the first half of the game from the sideline.

At half time, Coach was surrounded by a bunch young kids. He was shaking hands and telling them all to make sure that they are studying hard.

I read that too...and as I posted in the other French thread....not getting him isnt going to upset many who have actually watched him play....hes a project at best with stars given for potential and potential only

I read that too...and as I posted in the other French thread....

I saw your other post. Yes, French is being recruited based on the potential with his size and speed. The kid has only played football for a couple of years. He has loads of potential and you can't coach size, which he has. He will need to work on his technique (getting off of blocks, etc), but that can be coached.

I saw your other post. Yes, French is being recruited based on the potential with his size and speed. The kid has only played football for a couple of years. He has loads of potential and you can't coach size, which he has. He will need to work on his technique (getting off of blocks, etc), but that can be coached.

especially with this staff, excellent at developing talent.