Chris Leak as an Iowa Hawkeye??

Didnt read the article but Leak's college decision came down to Florida and Iowa. We all know who he chose. Interesting though that Leak and Drew Tate both took their official visits here on the same weekend.

This article is stupid. Even if we recruited Pryor, how would he be on the same team as leak when Pryor didnt get to OSU until 2008 and leak would have been 2 years removed from the program?

P.S. Yes I think it is well known that Leak was down to Iowa and Florida and if Leak would have chose Iowa Tate would not have come here.

Probably worked out for the best of both programs. Although Tate sort of spiraled down his last year and a half or so.

This is exactly what happens when zero teams from Iowa make the NCAA tournament. If I were an Iowa based sportswriter or talk monkey I'd be grasping at straws as well.

Sometimes deadlines approach and you got nothing. Time to go to the old "What if" well of sportswriting.

Probably worked out for the best of both programs. Although Tate sort of spiraled down his last year and a half or so.

I don't know how anyone could have watched a year and a few games of Jake C and not appreciate what we had with Drew. he was not the cause of the teams troubles his last two years.

Yeah. The Iowa Hawkeyes spiraled down his last two years. Not Drew Tate. But this is said every time someone talks smack about Drew Tate.

i loved drew tate, but would have loved to have leak also. would it have meant an NC, not likely. Leak was a great college quarterback though.

speaking of things that are not relevant, why is this on the basketball forum?

"why is this on basketball" Thats what I was thinkin.. when I opened it I expected to see we were recruiting some 6'7" PF from Ohio named Chris Leak...???

Geez, slow news day

Latest posts